Chapter 30

Tzuyu's POV

"Tzuyu~" Da Hyun called me.

"Mm?" I hummed.

"Well... I just wanted to say... Look at Mark... He seems pissed off." She pointed at Mark who was talking to Jackson and Jin.

"I-I don't know... He's always like this for last few days." I bit my lower lip. I cared about Mark whole the time because he seemed... weirder.

"Try to talk to him Tzuyu.. Maybe you can help him. You know that when you talk to him he's always happier." I nodded but as I walked to him, he was leaving. I ran to him and grabbed his wrist.

"M-Mark are you okay?" I asked him. He sighed and took a breath.

"No, I'm not." He removed my hand and continued his way.

"I-Is it because me?" He stopped when I asked him again. He turned around and I could stare at his eyes.

Sadness.

"Look Tzuyu... You're driving me even more crazier. You don't know what I want to do! I'm not okay to see you with someone else.." As he finished his sentence I pecked his lips.

I knew I hurt him a lot. But the same for me. When I wasn't with him it just made me to think about him more and more.

I left him standing there. Probably shocked.

"So what did you tell him?" Chae Young pulled my wrist making me sat down next to her.

"Umm... Nothing." I shyly smiled.

"I saw it. Just admit it. You can't do it right?" She hit my arm.

"I think I'm going nuts Chae Young-ah..." I sighed as I looked up to the sky.

"What about the new boy who flirted with you? Jungkook?" Momo glanced at me when she went for water.

"What?? He didn't flirt with me! He just talked to me and.... He's nice, handsome and... just somehow perfect." I covered my face because when I imagined him my face went red.

"Mark or Jungkook?" Da Hyun came back to me.

"Such a stupid question Da Hyun... Of course Mark... He's still..." I couldn't find a word to describe what is he to me.

"What about the boy 3 years ago? That one who we met." Chae Young smirked.

"Who?" I couldn't remember who.

"The one who said 'I think we are meant to be together.'"

Oh... I still keep his handkerchief...

"I don't know. I haven't seen him for a long time. I don't know if he remembers me because... I don't remember his name." I answered but to be honest he was my love from the first sight. His smile and mostly his voice... I wished I could have meet him again.

"Oh my god... They're drinking! We should get out from here...." Ji Hyo said as she grabbed Na Yeon's hand who was already tasting some alcohol.

As we got home We met Mark who was standing in front of their door.

"They're not home yet?" Mark asked Mina who was holding drunk Na Yeon.

"Hell no... And I think it will take a long time till they get home." Jung Yeon answered him and helped Mina with Na Yeon.

"Can he go inside unnie? It's quite cold hey." I told Ji Hyo and she nodded.

"But he's staying in living room." I agreed with it. It wasn't the first time lhe slept in out dorm.

"Can I?" He asked and I slightly pulled him inside.

"Good night Mark sunbae-nim." We all said as we got to our room.

When I was lying in the bed I figured out that Mark didn't have a cushion or a blanket. So I took one of mine cushions and went to the living room. Mark wasn't sleeping. He was on his mobile.

"Sunbae-nim I bring you a cu-" But he cut me off by pulling into his embrace.

"Stay for a moment." His husky voice made me flinched.

"Do you know... how much do I need you? I-I think it's hard to not think about you. Tzuyu... How can I make you love me. Just a little bit?" He glanced at me.

I want to say I need him too. I want to say I already love him. I want to say... Everything on my mind but--

"You should go sleep Tzuyu." He lifted my chin and kissed my forehead. When he let me go I stood up and gave him the cushion.

"Good night." I smiled and he did the same.

Mark's POV

Next morning

I woke up at 5am to go to work and practice. I wasn't the only one. Tzuyu, Da Hyun and Mina woke up even earlier than me.

"Today? Yes, I'm free." I heard Tzuyu speaking with someone.

"Okay. See you later Jungkook." She hung up. She was calling with Jungkook.

Where is she going with him?

*timeskip*

"Where are you going hyung?" Bambam asked me because he saw me leaving.

"I need to do things I have to do." I simply answered and tailed her.

I saw her going to café where Jungkook was already sitting.

They were blabbering about some boring things.

"And... I am wondering if you have a boyfriend, Tzuyu..." He suddenly asked her.

"N-Noo... But I like someone already." She blushed when he asked her.

What?!

"Umm... Because... Well... Can he be me?" The question made me shocked and probably Tzuyu too. "I-I mean... I like you but-"

"It's okay. I don't want to be mean. But... Can we be friends at first..?"

"Of course! But one more question Tzuyu." His voice sounded seriously. "The one you like.... Is it Mark?"

I froze. She sighed and was silent for a moment.

"Is it Mark, Tzuyu? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable so-" Jungkook was cut off by Tzuyu.

"He is Mark. But I can't tell him my feelings yet."

20/01/2018