Chapter 3

A/N
This part will be only Tzuyu's POV
----------------

At Tzuyu's home

"Are you okay? You should take rest. You can tell me about that later." She looked at me worriedly.

"I think I should." I laid in bed with covered eyes.

"So good night Tzu! Tomorrow I'll come for you. Don't forget to get up soon. It's school. Bye!" She closed the door and I slowly drift off to sleep.

Morning

I was already sitting on my bed. Because I had a nightmare so I couldn't sleep.

-Flashback-
I was going on the street and suddenly saw Baek Han sitting with Da Hyun, my best friend. I thought they are only friends.

"So tonight at 9 pm, babe!"He kissed Da Hyun on lips.

So he used me to get Da Hyun?

I walked to them and slapped his face.

"H-How could you?" I tried to keep my tears.

"You thought I would love someone like you, ugly? Go away! I don't want to see you anymore!"

Then I woke up.
-End of flashback-

I got ready and did breakfast for mom.

"Is it you Tzuyu? You've never done breakfast before." My mom walked to kitchen.

"Of course, I'm your Tzuyu." And I hugged her. I really needed it.

"What happened Yuyu? You had a nightmare?" She patted my head and I nodded.

"Don't think about it. Is Chae Young coming for you today?" I nodded.

"You might say it to her. After all she's your best friend. I'm old now, I can't understand problems of nowadays teenagers." I smiled and nodded.

"Tzuyu! Feel better now? Let's go to school!" I heard Chae Young's voice.

"Mom, I have to go now! And today I'll come home later, I need to see the results." I kissed her on cheeks and left.

"So pabo, what happened yesterday, hm?" She glared at me.

"I-I tripped, M-Mark t-tried to catch me a-and...." I was already as red as tomato.

"...And?" She looked at me surprisingly.

"A-And m-my ......" I mumbled something for myself. "Touched with his."

"What yours? Don't mumble, idiot. Just tell me what happened." She hit my arm.

"Yah, it hurts! We kissed!" She looked me with opened mouth.

"W-What?! You and Mark oppa? Yah! No kidding!" She yelled at me.

"No, I'm not kidding..." I felt embarrased.

"Oh my gosh. My fried is already a big girl! Was it your first kiss?" I nodded.

"Wow... What will you do if you meet him again? It's possible, you know."