Chapter 19

Tzuyu's POV
(Starts when Mark and Emma were going home and met TWICE)

We saw Mark and Emma were going together with a lot of bags. Probably they were shopping.

"Hi Mark sunbae-nim!" We greeted them. Are you asking why I called him sunbae-nim? I just didn't want to call him oppa since I knew that Emma would had yelled at me and probably almost had killed me.

"Anyeong Emma unnie." Only me greeted her because I knew that the other members didn't like her. When I bowed down I saw something on her neck. That necklace Mark bought me once.

"Uh.. Anyeong. Let's go oppa." They left. He didn't even greet us.

"Is that even Mark? I've never known this Mark." Sana said while looking at them.

"Who knows... What do you think Tzuyu?"

"She is his girlfriend. Maybe she is jealous when he is with us. Anyways I'm hungry. Can we go?" I quickly changed the theme.

"But we are on a diet. You know..." I nodded.

"We should practice more than eat Tzuyu. We are going to shoot the MV tomorrow so you need to be prepared plus we need to wake up early that means we have to go sleep earlier."

(Time skipping)

It was 10pm but we had to sleep early so all of us was lying in the bed. Most of us were already sleeping.

I couldn't sleep for some reasons. One of them was what Mark had told me.

-Flashback-
"Tzuyu, stand there for a while please." He called me while running. Suddenly he showed me a necklace.

"Wha- That's nice!" I turned around and looked at him. Our faces were only an inch from each other.

"That's for you. I have the same one too. I'll do it for you." He put the necklace on my neck. I felt his breath on my neck. I was blushing a lot.

"These necklaces connect me with you. If one of us takes it off, we won't be together anymore. So promise me... You won't ever take it off." He beamed a smile.

"I promise you."

-End of Flashback-

I got up and took the necklace off because it would stop connecting me with Mark. I didn't want to show Emma that I had the same one as her. My tears fell down on my cheeks. I tried not to make some sounds. My heart broke into billion pieces. I made Da Hyun and Chae Young wake up. I collapsed there.

'I hate you Mark...' I whispered before everything turned into the black color.

Next day

I already had make-up and clothes for our shooting. I was the one who made mostly mistakes. I felt badly because we had to shoot it at least 20 times and everyone was tired and exhausted.

Also that night we sleepover there to continue the next day. I also couldn't sleep since we were sleeping in our van and inside my mind was Mark.

"Tzuyu... Are you sleeping?" Da Hyun asked me.

"No... And why aren't you sleeping?"

"Well... I asked Jackson about Mark.. He told me that Mark hates all of us. But ... GOT7 doesn't believe him and also me." But I didn't respond. I was speechless when I heard he hated all of us.

"Tzuyu... Do you like him? Not as a friend. I mean more than it." She looked at me seriously.

"I.. I don't know. I just know that I can't hate him even if I wanted to." I told her the truth I felt.

"I think you like him. I know he likes you Tzuyu. You are more important to him. He's just too stupid to realize it. He's just too afraid of his true feelings. That's why he doesn't want to admit it. Forget about him Tzuyu. Let's sleep. And don't worry, Jackson already scolded him."

I can't imagine Jackson telling Mark off. It's kind of funny to hear it.

But she also said that he likes me... I don't think so. I think he loves his girlfriend more than me. I'm.... only his friend. Yeah friend.

Jackson's POV

"Hey bro, are you kidding about that things like you don't like them? You know how-" I was asking him because Da Hyun told me everything what'd happened.

"Can you shut you mouth please? No, I'm not kidding Jackson. I sincerely hate Tzuyu and all of them." He yelled at me.

"Hey bro. So you were acting all the time? Really? You should get the Oscar Award for your acting because you hurt all of them and mostly Tzuyu, and yesterday you shouted that Tzuyu is more important. Liar. Don't talk to me. Make your mind up and then talk to me. I don't want to hear anything about you and Emma again." I slammed the door from our... oh sorry... from their room.

"Where are you going to slee-"

"With Jin Young." I cut him off and went to Jin Young's room.

"Oh what happened between you two?" Jin Young and Young Jae were sitting and talking to each other till I came.

"He's the best actor I've ever seen. His acting is even better than yours Jin Young." I laid down on his bed.

"What do you mean?" Young Jae asked me.

"I mean... He's doing everything to make Emma feel better but he overcame his limits. He's lying to himself and his feelings."

"WHAT? Mark hyung what?!" Bambam and Yugyeom suddenly opened the door.

"Hey kids, stop being too loud." JB also came. "And I know Mark isn't that type who is like an idiot. He's the most normal in our group."

"Hey Mark!" Bambam called him without being formal. Mark went out from his room with Emma.

"What?" Emma asked him.

"You go away." Yugyeom pointed at Emma.

"Hey! She's my girlfriend! Don't act to her like that." Mark frowned.

"Why? You're acting to Tzuyu worse than this and she's our and YOUR friend."

"Well, he hates her, don't you honey?" Emma smiled at Mark. When I heard her calling Mark 'Honey' it almost made me to throw up right into her face.

"So what Mark? If you really hate Tzuyu, then you're not our family member anymore." JB put him a question.

"I... I hate her. Sincerely hate her." He said while looking down.

"Say it while looking at us." Jin Young told him.

"I... Love Emma. And hate Tzuyu." He said and this time looking at us. But all of us recognized it.

That he was lying.

[EDITED] - 17/01/2018