Chapter 41

Mark's POV

I felt something heavy on my chest. I saw Tzuyu sleeping.

How can someone look so cute when they sleep?

She looked pretty, so adorable, beautiful, innocent, nice, gorgeous, sweet, beautiful- Did I say beautiful twice?

Oh, because she really is.

I wish the person I'm engaged with is Tzuyu.

She is still illegirl though.

Suddenly she got up and accidentally kicked into my private part.

"What-Urghh!" I groaned.

"Oh-- I'm sorry, Mark." She immediately moved away.

"What did you think you were doing?" I yelped in pain.

"I'm really really sorry.. I thought I overslept and... What time is it?"

"4 o'clock."

"Oh.." She stared blankly made me chuckle. I pulled her into my embrace.

"What are you doing, Mark?" She slightly hit me.

"I want to cuddle with you" I began to brush my lips against her jawline and slowly moved on to her neck.

"M-Mark... It tickles!" She giggled.

"I didn't start yet babe." I whispered to her.

"No, please don't do it. My stomach will hurt a lot." She begged.

"I know you want it." I smirked and placed my palms on her hips.

"No, please don't!" She pleased.

I started to tickle her more and more.

"Please stop! I need to breathe!" She laughed.

"Oh my god! You guys go get a room. Don't do it here please. Me and Da Hyun want to sleep." Chae Young threw a pillow at us.

"She's just jealous of that. You know that she doesn't have a boyfriend yet." Da Hyun added quickly.

"I have a boy friend!" She got up and threw another pillow at Da Hyun.

"Thank you for the pillow.." Da Hyun said and continued sleeping.

"I just literally lost 2 pillows. Give me back one, can you?" She pouted.

"No, go and get it yourself." I smirked.

But Tzuyu threw it back to her.

"I didn't ask you Mark sunbae-nim. Yet we didn't even allow you to sleep in OUR room."

"We didn't do anything!" I frowned.

"Go to sleep Chae Young. You said you wanted to sleep. I'm going to do breakfast." Tzuyu got up from me.

"Oh-- I'm coming." I got up after her.

"Was it comfortable to sleep in tight jeans?" She gazed at me.

"Guess Tzuyu!" I glared at her.

"It is, isn't it?" She sheepishly smiled.

"Yes, it is... with you." I hugged her from behind.

"Oh, come on.. I have to do the breakfast or don't eat." She tried to remove my hands.

I put my chin on her shoulder.

"Can I eat you?" I whispered to her ear cutely.

She flustered.

"W-What are you talking about?" She stuttered.

"I want-" My phone interrupted me. My mom was calling me.

"Excuse me."

"Mark? How are you? What are you doing?" She sounded happy.

"Fine, I'm having breakfast."

"Well, could you come tomorrow?"

"I think I can... Why?"

"Tomorrow we're going to meet your fiancée and her parents."

"Oh.. Okay. I must dash so see you tomorrow then. Bye mom." I hang up as I saw Sana coming out from her room.

"Good morning Sana."  I smiled.

"Good? It's not even 5 o'clock and you had a rap battle with Chae Young gosh.." She shot a death glare.

"What the.... I didn't!"

"It sounded like a rap battle when you 2 were arguing."

"We weren't even arguing.."

"Maybe you argue too much with Jackson and then you don't even know whether you had a small arguement with someone." She rolled her eyes.

"However, how is it with your.. you know who I mean." She added.

"I'm going to meet them tomorrow." I sighed.

"If you're going to persuade her, don't try it. It doesn't worth it. You're an idol, who would actually reject it."

"Can we not talk about that?"

-------------

Tomorrow

"You're here son! Hurry up or we will be late." He handed me a black suit as soon as I came to the hotel room.

I asked for a tie because I hadn't seen it there.

"You don't have to wear it. Just do something with your hair."

I nodded.

Before leaving the hotel room I checked myself once more.

"Remember Mark, try to be nice toward her, okay?" My mom patted my back.

"Ye. Don't worry." I heavily sighed.

We took a taxi to the restaurant where we had book two tables. One for me and her and the other one for my parents and her parents.

"You're Mark, right? Ahh! You look so handsome!" Her mother welcomed me by hugging.

"Do you still remember our Yuyu? When you saw her for the first time you said you were going to marry her!" She added.

"That time he was still small. How could he remember." My mom laughed a bit.

"Where is she, honey? Can you call her first?" Her dad asked her mom and she called her.

Her mother explained it to her husband.

"I'm sorry for making you wait for her. She said she couldn't left earlier and there's a traffic jam."

"So you can sit there and wait for her. She's going to come in few moments."

Before leaving me there alone my mom also encouraged me and reminded me that I have to be a gentlemen and nice toward her.

True. She came after few moments.

"I'm sorry for coming later." She opened the door which were behind me.

"Look-" I slowly turned around and saw her.

25/01/2018