Chapter 21

Da Hyun's POV

"Wait... It was nothing to me... B-Because I like you Da Hyun-ah.."

W-What did he say? He likes me?!

"I know you may hate me at this moment... But I don't like Emma. My heart belongs to you since I met you for the first time." My heart was racing fast when I heard it. Yes, I like him too.

"Please forgive me Da Hy-" I pecked his cheek and went away. He grabbed my wrist.

He slammed his lips onto mine.

"Does it mean you like me too?" He whispered to my ear.

"I love you Jackson Wang." I said shyly while blushing.

"What did you say? I didn't hear you properly."

"I hate y-" He kissed me one more time.

"I'm going to make you mine." He said while kissing me.

Someone faked coughed. He pulled out.

"Go home and there continue doing these disgusting stuffs. And for your information Da Hyun-ah... Be prepared because Jackson is not that gentle type. He's so rough that you won't be able to walk for a week." JB made me confused. I didn't know what he meant by it.

"I don't understand you..."

"Well... Don't want to." JB smiled.

"What did he mean, Jackson?" I asked Jackson but he just smirked.

Can someone tell me what is going on?

Tzuyu's POV

"Mark sunbae-nim... You should hide yourself somehow to not being recognized..." I told him and gave him my mask.

"Y-Yeah..."

Silence.

We weren't talking and it was quite awkward to me when we always had talked to each other.

"You promised me Tzuyu..." He unexpectedly spoke up. It made me feel mad because he didn't even know why I'd wanted to throw it away.

"Why would you do it?" He was too stupid to know it. I didn't answer his question.

"Tzuyu... Answer me or..." He stopped for a while which made me want know it more and more. "Or else I'll kiss you."

"I thought you hated me and that's the reason why I didn't want to keep it." I told him quietly.

"I'm sorry Tzuyu... I know I hurt you a lot but can you forgive me please?"

"There's no reason why I shouldn't forgive you. We are friends, you know."

"Actually you are more than a friend to me." He stopped and said.

For him I'm more then a friend? Does he like me too?

"You're my bestfriend. Maybe more then best friend like younger sister because I've never known someone like you." I could see him smiling.

What are you considering Tzuyu... He can't be feeling the same way as you

"Just never think about throwing it away again okay?" I nodded.

I won't break this promise as well as you won't break it.

But I have the feeling like he'll break it like before.

"You don't need to worry Tzuyu. I'm not going to break it. You know... I'm a sincere person." He patted my head.

"I'm not a child anymore. Don't pat my head." His acting made me blushed.

"You're still not an adult that means you are a CHILD and you like it. No excuse." He chuckled. His chuckle made me like him even more.

"Or you want something else?" He leaned his face closer to mine. I knew he couldn't peck my cheek or lips because he wore the mask.

But unexpectedly he removed his mask, quickly pecked my cheek and put it on again.

"Look! You like it so there's no reason why I shouldn't do that." He put his arm around my neck.

I like it but... It just makes me like you more.

It got later. It was evening already. We were on our way to the dorm.

"I'm hungry. And you? We can go to KFC or Burger King!" My stomach growled.

"Can we go to both..? I can't decide between them."

"I don't have enough money with me." He glared at me.

"Ice cream?" I suggested.

"Mm... Yeah." He nodded.

"What kind of flavor would this lovely couple like?" The ice cream seller asked us.

"We're not a-"

"That's nice from you! We would like... One with chocolate and the second with strawberry please." Mark cut me off.

"We have a couple ice cream! It's cheaper and it has a extra cream on top of it." She offered.

"Thank you."

"Here you are!" She gave us a big ice cream with a caramel mixed with the cream.

"Can I taste the caramel, sunbae-nim?" I looked at him licking the cream.

He nodded and handed me to lick it.

"You look so ridiculous." He told me.

"Why? Is there something on my face?" I confusingly asked him. He chuckled a bit.

"Idiot." He wiped the cream on my lips.

His touch is so......

"Hahah... Thank you. I didn't realized that I had it there." I smiled. But something made me feel awkward.

His stare.

He was staring at my lips.

He looks so sexy right now...
Oh wait... Am I thinking about his sexiness?
But that's right.
He is handsome...
Wait wait... Ignore him.
But I can't~~
Shut up mind look at something else not his eyes.
But it's so charming...
No no... Just go away!
Why are you not moving Tzuyu?!

"M-Mark?" I blushed when I called him.

".... Uhh... I'm sorry it just made me-" Someone bumped into him which made him went closer to me.

His lips touched mine.

It was unexpectedly. It was like a reflection. I pushed him away for a bit.

"I-I'm sorry Tzuyu...." He dropped the ice cream on the ground and left me standing at the crowd.

I touched my lips. I felt guilty for pushing him.

If I hadn't pushed him, he wouldn't have left.

I'm so stupid...

[EDITED] - 19/01/2018