Chapter 6

Narrator's POV

"2 Iced Americano and 1 Cappuchino,please." Tzuyu ordered in a café where were not too much people. Just them and a couple.

"Anything else?"

"Oh.. Two strawberry cakes and one cheesecake. I'll pay by card."

"Sure."

"O-Oppa... Y-You don't love me anymore?" Tzuyu heard someone sobbed. Eventually the sobbing was so irritating to hear. It was a girl sitting with a boy - the couple.

"No, I don't... I already have girlfriend. And you, you have your boyfriend." He stood up but the girl held his wrist.

"O-Oppa... But y-you are an idol." This fact made Tzuyu surprised but then she realized that idols have their own life too. 

"I don't care. I'm a human,too. I love her, don't you get it?" He pulled his hand away.

"O-oppa... You are such a player. I love you, not kidding please..." She hugged his waist.

"YOU ARE THE PLAYER HERE! Let me go! You love me? What about Jung Soo or that guy No Jik?" He yelled and left her there.

"T-Tzuyu?" He noticed Tzuyu staring at them. That moment she recognized that the boy was Mark.

He walked up to her and hugged her. That girl glared at Tzuyu and Chae Young with Da Hyun were literaly fangirling over them.

"I'm sorry, but I need to get out of her..."He whispered into her ear and she nodded. At the point that they were so close to each other Tzuyu could feel his breath.

"I really missed you, oppa. Would you mind sitting with my friends?" Tzuyu joined the acting and he kissed her cheek making her blush.

"Of course I don't mind it." He smiled and sat down with Tzuyu at the table where  Chae Young and Da Hyun were already sitting. 

Silence. Or it was more like awkwardness.

"Do you want this strawberry?" Tzuyu looked at him breaking the silence.

"Then feed-" He was interrupted by that girl.

"You two are acting a couple, right?" She slapped Tzuyu's face.

"W-What are you doing?" When Eun Ha tried to slap her again Chae Young pushed her off.

"I know you, you would never date with this ugly girl!" She pointed at Tzuyu.

"Yes, he does! And you are uglier than her!" Da Hyun glared at her.

"Then prove it!" She crossed her arms.

He smirked and crashed his lips onto Tzuyu's. Then he pulled away and grab her waist.

I won't fall in love with him.
I won't.
I won't. Tzuyu told to herself as Mark was reminding himself almost the same.

It was just different at the place that he couldn't love her.

"Y-You kissed her? Stop, I know you don't love her." Eun Ha stuttered still not believing what she had seen, not able to accept the truth.

"You still don't believe it? What else I have to do to prove that I love her?" He had a frown on his face from the annoyance.

"Y-You! Say the truth! I know you feel comfortable with him!" Eun Ha pointed at Tzuyu with a killing glare.

(Actually before editting there was that Eun Ha slapped her but I felt sorry for Tzuyu)

"I-I don't have what to say... We're dating. That's all." Tzuyu was frightened.

Eun Ha grabbed Tzuyu's hair and pulled it.

"You female dog! Then break up with him! HE'S MINE!" She yelled at the poor girl.

If I had known this could happen, I would never have accepted him. Tzuyu thought to herself, regret what she had done.

"Stop it!" The waitress pushed her. "Or else I'll call police for physical abusing!"

"Tch... I get it! You love her... But I'll get you back..." She left the café.

"I-I'm sorry, Tzuyu." He covered his face.

"Are you okay, Tzuyu? Mark oppa... Please take care of her. I know you are only her fake boyfriend, but still..." Chae Young wiped my tears.

"Did she hurt you a lot?" The waitress asked Tzuyu.

"I-I'm okay... It wasn't Mark's b-" He hugged her and let her cry on his shoulder.

If only I was stronger I would have been able to protect her..  

[EDITED] - 19/12/2017