Chapter 9

Tzuyu's POV

I can feel his breath.

"Hyung, you two look like a new married couple."Young Jae took photos of us.

"Hyung, you're totally quiet! You like it, too! If only I was you..." Yugyeom said jealously.

"I'm always quiet! I would change with you If I c-Ouch! Yah!" He groaned because I moved little bit to back.

"I'm sorry.." I bit my lips.

'Stop biting your lips.' He whispered to my left ear. I turned my head and I was facing with him.

'Huh?' I asked him quietly.

'Turn back, please. It look like we are going to kiss....' He leaned his head closer to me. 'Or you want me to kiss you?'

'N-No...' I turned back and I realized everyone was looking at us.

"We are still here guys."

"Anyways Pizzas are here. And now the mini game. You have to feed your partner. And the fastest couple will win!" Bambam put pizza on 8 dishes.

"And the winner?"

"The winner will choose a movie and will give the last couple a punishment."

"And the couples?" Jung Yeon looked at him. "I think it will be one girl couple ."

"Well... except JB's and Mark's couple, everyone has to vote the couples."

"I suggest Jackson and Da Hyun!" Chae Young pushed them together.

"Me too! From the beginning they've already been talking to each other happily. And Bambam and Mina!" Na Yeon added.

"Yugyeom and Chae Young! They look cute together." Da Hyun smirked.

"Jin Young and Na Yeon." Young Jae voted.

"Well I think....  Ji Soo and Young Jae could be together." We all nodded.
(A/N- FYI Ji Soo is Ji Hyo true name so I'll use it for a short time... Well short😂)

"From backhug it's hard. So Tzuyu turned to face with him. Do the same Momo." Jung Yeon gave us the dishes with pizza and sat next to Sana

"Ready! Go!" Bambam said shyly.

I took the slice of pizza and put it all into Mark's mouth. He started to chew and tried to put the slice as same as I'd done before. But I wasn't able to chew it. My cheeks were full. I tried hard and when I finally could I realized we were the last one. The winner was JB and Momo.

"Idiot." He pinched my forehead.

"Loser! You know the pocky game, right?"  JB and Momo gave us a chocolate stick.

Pocky? Isn't that the game where the two of them have to eat the chocolate stick until they kiss?

Mark put the head between his teeth and me too.

"You guys can start." Bambam told us.

The chocolate is good.