Chapter 43

Tzuyu's POV

"Don't worry. I'm working on it."

W-wHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT?

"Oh really? Then you two should really ger married soon!" Mrs. Tuan said happily.

"What do you think about that Yuyu?" My dad asked me.

I'm speechless.

"She wants them too." Mark pecked my cheek.

"Perfect!" My mom replied happily.

"Honey, I think we should go somewhere to let them to be alone, right?" Mr. Tuan smiled to his wife and went out with my parents from the room where me and Mark were.

"I didn't knew that you would be my fiancée, really." He chuckled and lifted my chin.

"Yeah...." I said flatly.

"What happened? Are you mad at me because I said that?" He pouted.

"O-Of course not..." I looked away.

"I'm sorry okay? I-If you really don't want to be my fiancée, you can tell it to me"

"I-It's not like that Mark. I'm really happy that I'm your fiancée... But it's just too unexpected." I sighed. He flustered.

"We still have time you know. We can wait and then get married. I don't want to hurry up anything." He slightly smiled and pecked me on my lips.

"But... What is JYP going to say on this?" I sighed.

Yeah... That's the thing we should be worried about.

..............................

[BREAKING] GOT7's Mark and TWICE's Tzuyu are confirmed to be engaged

JYPE today released news about the love story between Mark and Tzuyu. It turns out that they were in relationship for a long time and their parents verified it recently by an engagement.

They stated:

Hello. This is JYP Entertainment.

Tzuyu and Mark have built up a special relationship by being under the same company and by sharing their musical interests.

Mark started to support Tzuyu a lot before her debut.

The two were close friends and began having feelings for each other last year.

Please watched over their relationship fondly and cheer them up.

Netizens before this saw them going out together, but didn't trust that it was a date since TWICE and GOT7 are close friends.

A lot of IGOT7 and ONCE shipped them together as they were so called 'Taiwanese Couple'.
(I feel like it is only me.)

A picture when they were spotted together in the mall

Stay tuned for updates!

..........................

Narrator's POV

"I knew that." Sana said proudly.

"But how..?"

"Well... Tae Hyung told me that Mark is engaged or something like that and then I heard him talking with his mom and then Tzuyu's thing with the meeting... I mean it's just logic." She explained to them.

"Wait so... Are you a godness that you- Because like I would not even think about that.." Na Yeon's eyebrows twitched.

"I didn't get it. One more time unnie." Da Hyun sheepishly smiled.

"Never mind..." Sana shrugged off.

"No no no! So you knew it before her mom came or after that?" Ji Hyo asked her.

"After! I said that I was suspecting something after her mom came!" Sana frowned in irratating.

(Meanwhile GOT7)

"SEE I TOLD YOU SO AND YOU ALL DIDN'T TRUST ME!" Bambam screamed loudly laughing at his hyungs' faces.

"STOP BAMBAM! I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ONE OF YOUR JOKES!" Jackson yelled at him.

"SEE I TOLD YOU! I EVEN SAID WHAT IF TZUYU WAS HIS FIANCÉE AND YOU ALL IGNORED ME." Bambam was jumping up and down like 5-years-old kid.

"We were serious about his engagement not like you." JB tried to calm him down.

"I meant it seriously too." Bambam glared at him.

"But... For us it wasn't serious enough."

"Your problem. No one trusts me. TSSSK."
(I trusted you Bambam)

(And BTS)

"HYUNG! TZUYU AND MARK ARE ENGAGED!" V yelled from his room and it was heard on the hallway.

"I thought that so. Author-nim will never engaged him with someone else when she doesn't have enough money to buy tissues." Yoongi yawned. (True af)

"Tissues?"

"Are you going to give her your tie to let her wip her tears there?"

(What am I doing jesus... I'm sorry)

"I don't want to say anything. But I mean... Why are they so suddenly engaged?" Jin asked them.

They forgot to tell him.

"Oh... So their parents engaged them when Tzuyu was still a baby. And when she is legal already they're going to get married. But they will probably wait because they still have their career so probably after that or if..." Tae Hyung stopped speaking for a while.

"If what..?" Jin with the others was totally confused.

"If he get her preg-fahfusk" Jimin shut him up.

"I think that was everything we wanted to know." Ho Seok slowly stood up after what he had heard.

"I'm still too innocent for this..." Jungkook was Jungshook.

"Just one more question..." Nam Joon said and V nodded.

"So... Practically... They are fated?"

"I don't know how their lives can be like a drama. I envy them seriously."

WARNING!

DON'T TRY IT IN THE REAL LIFE.

IT WILL NEVER BECOME TRUE.

(maybe..)

25/01/2018