Chapter 28

*Time skip to 22th September*

Mark's POV

That day was Na Yeon's and Jin Young's birthday. We separated into 3 groups. The first group where were me, Sana, Jackson, Tzuyu and Yugyeom had to prepared stuffs on the garden.
The second group where were Ji Hyo, Jung Yeon, Chae Young, Momo had to buy some stuffs. The third group, JB, Mina, Bambam, Young Jae and Da Hyun had to bake the cake. I wasn't sure with Bambam because he would do some bottle flips instead of helping them.

Na Yeon and Jin Young were out somewhere. Amusement park i guessed.

"I don't know how to put it there... It's too high!" Sana was disappointed because she couldn't hung 'Happy Birthday' up. No one from us could do it even Yugyeom had to surrender.

"Hey bro, you are our flying member." Jackson teased me.

I saw some boxes and then I put them on the ladder. I tried to step on it and it was still stable.

"Be careful oppa." Sana stood there and encouraged me.

When I did it everyone except Tzuyu clapped for me. Tzuyu was doing some lights or what.

'Ouch..' She whined. She cut her finger when she was connecting the cables.

"Idiot..." I told her as I gave her my patch.

"Thank you sunbae-nim." She looked up at me and smiled.

"You are a girl. You should let a guy do this." I frowned. "Hey shortie! Here comes your work!" I called Jackson and somehow he responded.

"Why me? Do it yourself!" He glared at me.

"Kids." Said Yugyeom and went connected the cables.

"Yah maknae! It doesn't mean you can be cheeky to us when you're the tallest!" Jackson raised his voice.

I agree.

"Shut up shortie." He smirked. We couldn't help laughing.

*time skip*

All of us hided and waited for Na Yeon and Jin Young. I forgot to mention. 50 special guests came. Bambam and Yugyeom invited them. Not all of them are invited by Bambam and Yugyeom. Some of them just were invited by our guests.

'Hey it's already 8 pm and they didn't arrive yet. What if they stayed somewhere else?' One of our guests asked me because it supposed to start at 7.30pm.

'I don't know just shut up okay? They surely come.' I hit his arm.

We heard some steps and chuckles coming nearer. It was Na Yeon and Jin Young.

"Are we already there?" Na Yeon was blindfolded.

"Almost." Jin Young answered and signed us to prepare.

We got away from our places.

Jin Young took away his hands.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" We all shouted as we brought a cake with '섕일 축하 나연이 & 지롱이'

"Oh my...." Na Yeon covered her mouth and a tear ran down on her cheek.