Chapter 13

Next day
Tzuyu's POV

I got a message from Mark after sending it. I regretted going sleep after sending the message.

"Tzuyu! Get out of the bed right now!" Ji Soo unnie pulled out my blanket.

"Why? We don't have anything today." I pulled back my blanket.

"Aish... Arraso, stay there if you don't want to go shopping."

Wait! Shopping?! Why didn't she say it?

"Unnie! I'm going!" I  got out of my bed and changed to a skinny jeans and a white top.

"I'm done!" But most of us wasnt't.

"You really are fast! 7 minutes only?" I just giggled.

*time skipping*

In the mall

We were picking the clothes in some shops and I saw a figure with a black dress. It looked pretty so I chose them.
(A/N: The one she wore in 'Cheer Up')

"These are really nice, Tzu! Try it!"

"Omo! You look so beautiful that every boy would fall for you!" I blushed a little. But my jaws dropped after I'd seen the price.

2,500,000? Why so expensive?

"How much does it cost?"

"I won't buy this, it's too expensive." I changed into my clothes.

When we left the shop I looked disappointed and sad. However I still bought something.

And then I saw the girl that slapped me before.

Hae Eun? Ah... Eun Ha...

She noticed me. She walked toward me with a smirk on face.

"Did you break up with Mark already?" She asked me.

"That's her stuff. Stop asking and go away." Chae Young stood in front of me.

"Relax! I won't do anything when you are here.... with your friends." She looked around. "But stop dreaming about your relationship with Mark. I know you are just a toy for him." She added.

Toy?

"He has his girlfriend in America. She's my sister." I wasn't so surprised that I'd get a heartache. I knew it from the start. "Hmm? Speechless?" She raised her eyebrows.

"You should break up with him right now. Before my sister comes. Tell you, she really hates girls trying to be with her Mark." She emphasized the word 'her'.

"O-Okay...." I sighed and indicated unnies to go. She totally ruined my day.

"Tzuyu, are you okay?" I nodded.

"Really?" I nodded.

"Really really?" I nodded.

"Do you love Mark?" I nodded.

"Wait! No no no! I don't love him! I won't love him. I didn't even like him!" I said after realizing their joke.

"Then are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am. Why?"

"You don't seem like."

"I'm okay. I know about it. That's why your forcing me skinship with Mark makes me uncomfortable." I lied the fact about being uncomfortable around Mark.

"Sorry! We won't do it again!" They apologized to me.

"Never mind. Can we go to the café?"

"Yeah, who wants to stay shopping?" Sana, Mina and Na Yeon raised their hands.