Chapter 12

Mark's POV

Tzu [02:10]
Thank you so much
Oppa
Good night 💤

S-She called me oppa?! Oh wait... I made her do that...

Me [02:12]
I'm sorry for forcing to call me like that
Good night ^^

I waited for her response. But she was already sleeping. I wasn't sleepy yet and Jackson was the same as me. He was under the blanket so I didn't know what he was doing.

I got a call from Emma. I didn't pick it up.

"Who was it? Emma?" Jackson asked me. I nodded.

"Why bro, you don't love her?"

"I-I don't exactly know... Mixed feelings, you know."

"Tell me, I'll help you."

"Well, Emma... When I was with her, she was kind of getting jealous if I was with other girls. But.. It was cute. I think she's changed a lot. Some of her actions usually made me piss off. I-I suffer because of her. And Tzuyu is kind, cheerful and polite. I want to protect her smile which makes me feel better."

"Bro, You really like one of them so much and you don't notice it yet. You suffer because you don't want to admit it." He patted my back. "I won't say who it is. I think it's too obvious."

Is it Tzuyu? But if it does, it may be one side love...

Jackson's POV

"So Mark, the reason where you were. I'm listening."

"... Tzuyu almost got raped by Baek Han."

"..... Really?"

"Why did you even try to find her?" Mark ignored his question and went to our room.

He checked some messages and he started to smile like an idiot and in a short time his look changed into 'What the heck I did?'

"Bro, ya okay?" He ignored me.

I guess he is.

Emma texted me so I went under the blanket to respond her.

Emm [02:14]
How are ya Jackson?

Me [02:15]
I'm fine
Mark same

Emm [02:15]
What are you guys doing?

Me [02:16]
Mark's smiling like idiot
I'm texting with his gurl ;))

Emm  [02:17]
Having operation tomorrow
And in 2 months
I'll come

Me [02:18]
Already? Lol
Good luck
Looking forward to seeing ya

Emm [02:20]
You didn't talk with him abt it

Me [02:21]
No, as I promised you

Emm [02:22]
He hasn't got another girl
Right?

Me [02:25]
No
Anyways GTG
I'm sleepy

Emm [02:25]
Good night😊

I heard someone calling Mark. But he hang it.

Someone who could make him piss off. Emma?

"Who was it? Emma?" He nodded.

"Why bro, you don't love her?"

"I-I don't exactly know... Mixed feelings, you know."

"Tell me, I'll help you."

"Well, Emma... When I was with her, she was kind of getting jealous if I was with other girls. But.. It was cute. I think she's changed a lot. Some of her actions usually made me piss off. I-I suffer because of her. And Tzuyu is kind, cheerful and polite. I want to protect her smile which makes me feel better."

He didn't realize it yet. She seems to like him too.

"Bro, You really like one of them so much and you don't notice it yet. You suffer because you don't want to admit it." He patted my back. "I won't say who it is. I think it's too obvious."

Someone else texted to me too. It was an unknow ID.

Unknow ID [02:46]
Jackson?
That's me Da Hyun

Me [02:47]
Oh, Da Hyunie
How did you get my number?

I changed her name to Da Hyunie~

Da Hyunie~ [02:48]
Tzu gave me ur number

Me [02:48]
How?

Da Hyunie~ [02:49]
Mark

Me [02:50]
What do you want?
Me? ;) ;)

Da Hyunie [02:54]
No
I'll ask ya l8r
Good night

Me [02:54]
Good night<3

Everyone is sleeping.. I should sleep too.

I think Da Hyunie doesn't remember about us. The rest of GOT7 doesn't remember her too. She was chosen randomly to be in our MV. I start liking her from that moment. When I saw her name on list of people who passed the audition I was so happy. I can meet her again.

•Flashback•
"Hyung, who will be the girl?" I asked JB.

"Oh, I chose a random girl on the street. She was with her friends so they will be here too."

"Hyung, look there!" Bambam pointed at the girls. Some of them I knew, because they were the trainees. But there were 3 girls I'd never seen. One of them caught my attention. Like the time stopped and only we two were there. I took the photo of her.

I wasn't the only one. Mark's eyes were all the time only on the tallest girl.

•End of flashback•

Does Mark remember her? I'm sure it was Tzuyu.

.........................................

[EDITED] - 12/01/2018