Chapter 20

Narrator's POV

Since last time TWICE met Mark and Emma it was already a week and whole the week Mark was ignoring and avoiding TWICE and mostly... Tzuyu.

Of course it made Tzuyu feel betrayed. Everything Mark'd said to Tzuyu just made her want to cry. Losing her best friend for Tzuyu is like losing herself.

And then... She decided to end their friendship. It was hard decision for her since Mark wasn't only a friend to her. But her true love.

Da Hyun's POV

"Unnie... Did you see Jackson oppa? I'm looking for him." I asked everyone from my team but no one saw him. Maybe Tzuyu, but she went to Han River.

I should ask his teammates.

I saw Mark who was walking toward me.

"Sunbae-nim! Did you see Jackson?" I asked him. But well... I wasn't the only one who was looking for someone.

"No. Did you see Emma?" I shook me head.

"Maybe they are together." He nodded.

We were walking and suddenly heard some familiar voices.

"Oppa... Why always Tzuyu? What is so charming on Tzuyu?"

"What?"

"I've heard from Mark that the dress in your room is for Tzuyu."

What?

'That's Emma and Jackson.' Mark whispered to me and we both ran toward them.

"No, I don't know what you are talking about."

"Stop lying. You know.. That I love you."

"Get of-"

When we got there we saw Emma and Jackson kissing. Well... Emma was kissing him and Jackson pushed her.

Me and Mark were speechless.

"Da Hyunie... It's not like you thi-"

"You bastard!" Mark ran into Jackson and give him a punch making him fall on the ground.

"Stop!" I stood up between them. "Emma is the one who kissed Jackson. I don't know whether you are such an idiot or you're like this." I helped Jackson with standing up.

Mark stood still for a while and then sat down on the floor.

"What did I do..?" He was asking himself.

"Oppa? Are you okay? Yah! You hurt-" Emma was about to slap me.

"S-Stop Emma.. It's over. Go away please." He slowly stood up and looked around.

"Oppa what-"  She grabbed his wrist but he removed it.

"I told you to go away!" He yelled at her. "Where is Tzuyu?" He asked me.

"She went to Han River." He immediately ran for her.

"Why did she go there?" Jackson asked me.

"She wants to threw that necklace with her feelings away..."

"This necklace?" Emma pointed at it. I nodded.

"So that's the reason why Mark didn't want to buy it for me... Hey.. Tell me, why does everyone like Tzuyu and mostly Mark." She raised her eyebrows.