Chapter 29

Jungkook's POV

Bambam and Yugyeom invited me and BTS to come to a party of their hyung. There was so many people. Jin Young wasn't the only one who was celebrating. There was an another girl but younger than him. She was a part of a group which was going to debut. To be honest, whole the time I spent there my eyes were watching a girl. Tzuyu was her name. She was kind and cute.

"Seems like you are interested at Tzuyu bro." Bambam whispered to me.

"Haha... Yeah. She is nice." I smiled.

"I don't know if you have a chance bro. Our hyung likes her a lot but she friendzoned him." Yugyeom looked over at Mark.

"Mark? I think rejecting him is quite weird. Like no one can adore his charms and mostly his voice." V joined our conversation.

"Yeah, for example the girl standing next to Mark. She seems like she has some feelings to him." I told him but he frowned.

"Oh come on... And I started to think about flirting with her..." V rolled his eyes.

"You should try, who knows maybe she will fall for you."

*timeskip*

Some of their guest had to go due to their schedule.

We had some group cover dances and other games like limbo. I used the chance to talk with Tzuyu.

"Uhmm... Hi." I sat beside her.

"H-Hi." She shyly said.

"I was wondering... How old are you? Am I your oppa?"

"This year 18 years old and I guess you are... 19 years old?" She scratched the back of her neck.

"Almost. I'm 20. So when are you going to debut?" I asked her.

"Well... PD-nim told us in next month. Will you support us?"

"Of course! But I think there's something wrong with my phone..."

"What is it?" She looked at it.

"There's not your number. Can you give it to me? We can meet each other... sometimes."

"Umm, of course!" I handed her my phone and she typed her number into it.

I named her as 'Tzuyu❤'.

"What does the heart do there?" A husky voice behind me sounded.

"W-What?!!" I quickly turned around and saw Mark glaring at me.

"That heart." He glanced at the contact name.

"Mark?!!" Tzuyu widened her eyes as she saw him.

"O-Ohh... That was a misclick-" He snatched my phone and renamed her. Then he gave it back and left me.

'Don't call or pick up'

"I'm sorry for him... I don't know what happened to him." She bowed down.

"It's nothing." I smiled and mumbled 'That jerk...'

Tae Hyung's POV

I decided to talk with that girl Sana because she looked really really reaaaalllyyy cute.

"Nice to meet you I'm Tae Hyung. Kim Tae Hyung." I grinned as I sat beside her.

"Me too! I'm Sana, Minatozaki Sana." She beamed a smile which made me frustrate.

"You are Japanese?! Daebak... You're as cute as your name!"

"Thank you Tae Hyung. But why did your hyung call you alien?" She chuckled.

"Because I'm kind of weird. Like... I thinks it's normal."

"I'm sure a lot of people likes that point of you because not like everyone can be like you. Your expression changed in a second when Rap Monster called you 4D alien. But anyways.. I think I saw you somewhere... Like in a drama.." She scanned my face.

She's soooo kinddd!! She watched Hwarang?

"I casted in Hwarang. Did you watch it?"

"Oh! You're Han Sung, right? I loved you so much in that drama... Do you know how hard I cried when you died?!" She hit my arm.

If only she loved me in real life..

"Only in drama?" I asked her.

"What?" She looked at me curiously,"Noo!! I feel so good that I can talk to you!"

Ouch... Idolzoned...

"We can talk to each other another time... Can I have your number?" I handed her my phone.

"What?! Seriously?!! I'm so happy that I can be a friend with you!" She hugged me and then typed her number.

'Sana💕'

Mark's POV

I felt so jaelous when I'd seen Jungkook flirting with Tzuyu. Especially when Tzuyu smiled to him. After a long time I could see that smile but she smiled with Jungkook not with me.

"Mark, are you jealous?" Jackson suddenly asked me.

"You are, aren't you?" Da Hyun standing behind him added.

"What?!!" I looked at them weirdly and went a away.

"Oh hey Mark!" Jin put his hand on my shoulder. He leaned closer to my ear.

"Is it true that you have a big d---"

"Hey Jackson what did you ask me?!" I went away from Jin.

"Geez... Are you jealous of Jungkook?"

"No." I lied.

"Are you sure?"

"Okay... I'm just a little bit jealous." I said flatly.

"Little bit? You call it little bit when you snatched Jungkook's phone, glared at him whole the time he sat next to Tzuyu? I think you are really jealous, because her attention was taken by Jungkook from you. You should get her back."

"But she somehow avoids me..." I scratched my head.

"Man! You have to make her love you! You can't sit here and wait the moment she'll love you. What if the moment won't even exist. I'm so tired of you two...." Jackson shouted and some people looked at us.

"WHAT? MARK IS IN LOVE?" Jin from who knew where appeared.

"Anyways is it true that you have a big di---"

"Urgh... I'm going home." I walked away as someone grabbed my wrist.

"M-Mark are you okay?"

"No, I'm not." I removed the hand. As I was leaving the person stopped me once again.

"I-Is it because me?"

I turned around to face with her.

"Look Tzuyu... You're driving me even crazier. You don't know what I want to do! I'm not okay to see you with someone else.."

I felt something soft on my lips.

20/01/2018