Chapter 17

~This chapter has a lot of POV changes!!~

Ross' POV

Natalie went with Alex outside to go talk. Honestly, I'm kinda worried; the way she looked at him, I think she might like him.

Why am I worrying, she wouldn't leave me for a guy who lives in another state.

"Hey Rossy" Bria says flirting.

"Um, hi." This is uncomfortable.

"How about we forgot about those two," she says pointing outside; "you can move here and quit your little band that your in so we can be together."

"Bria, you're crazy. I love Nat-"

She cuts me off by kissing me.

"Bria, what are you doing?!" Nat yells.

Natalie's POV

"Get off him!" I yell at her.

She wraps her arm around Ross' and he looks uncomfortable.

Just by the look on his face, I know he didn't kiss her it kiss back, so I'm not mad at him.

Alex looks like he's about to go off on her. I beat him to it.

"Can't you just accept the fact that I'm happy?" I yell; "Do you have to like everything that I like? You're a stuck up spoiled little brat and don't deserve anyone. You treat people like crap."

I forgot we were still in the restaurant. The manager comes over and asks us to leave. We go out into the parking lot and continue our argument.

"If I treat people like crap," Bria says getting in my face; "how come Alex is with me and not you."

Alex's POV

After Bria said that, I knew I had to step in. Natalie was furious.

"Bria! Just stop!" I yell.

"Aw, Alex, do you wanna get out of here and leave these two alone? I wanna get out of here." She says all sweetly.

"If you want to go, then find your own way home. But listen to me first." I say; "I don't like you. In fact, I can't stand you. The only reason why I finally said yes to you when you asked me out was to get you to stop begging me to. I like Natalie, she's great; a lot better than you'll ever be."

That felt really good to say.

Ross' POV

Everyone is just standing here yelling at eachother. I'm confused. Obviously they all have history, so I'm probably best staying out of it.

Alex yells at Bria and she starts yelling at Natalie. I'm actually really proud of her, she's not crying, she fighting back.

Natalie's POV

I'm speechless after Alex just stood up for me.

"Well you know what?" Bria says to me. "I think it's pathetic that-" I cut her off.

"You had a beg Alex just to get him to give you the time of day? That's pathetic. He likes me, get over it."

"Whatever. Bye Alex, by Ross" she says all flirty.

I run to Ross and hug him. I break down and start crying. Then I remember about Alex. This has to be hard for him to watch.

"Ross, don't be mad okay?" I whisper in his ear.

"Never. I understand" he whispers back.

I let go of him and go to Alex. I hug him tightly, not wanting to let go.

We pull back a little and I kiss him. Something else I've been wanting to do for a while now.

We pull back and he says he has to leave but we'll keep in touch.

"Alex," I yell after him; "this meant nothing, I just don't want to see you get hurt."

"I know. Thanks, stay safe." He says back.

I run to Ross and kiss him.

"You know that kiss means nothing right?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I know, are you going to tell me what just happened?"

"On the way back to the hotel I'll explain everything."

We get into the car and I tell him everything. I didn't leave out one detail.

"Nat, that's terrible." He says

"Yeah, I'm over it. I guess all my feelings for him are gone."

The car goes silent. We turn the corner and I realize where we're at. I start crying.