Chapter 27

Natalie's POV

Next Wednesday is my first day of school. I'm not really nervous 'cause Katy goes to the same school, so I at least know someone. Ryland is also going to public school for the first time this year too. He wants to be with Katy; I think that's adorable.

Today I have a doctors appointment. I might be getting my cast of today! I hope I do. I just wanna be able to walk again by myself. Don't get me wrong, I love that Ross is so helpful, but I just want to do things on my own again.

Ross had some running around to do today, so Stormie is taking me to my appointment.

Ross' POV

Today I was getting stuff for Natalie's end of summer surprise. I'm throwing her a beach party.

I'm inviting a bunch of people. Christina said that she'll perform. R5 probably will too. I just want her to have fun. She's been so upset lately since she can't see her sister anymore. She needs something that will take her mind off it.

I get to the party store and looked around for what I need.

I'm wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and I ran into someone.

"Oops, I'm-" I say looking up, "Michelle?"

"Ross?" She says.

"Wow, what are you doing here? I thought you moved to New York to go to college?" I ask her.

Michelle and I dated in high school. She graduated early and moved to so she could start college. So we had to break up.

"Yeah. I came back last week for my moms birthday. That's why I'm here. I'm in charge of decorations."

"Oh. That's cool."

"I heard you have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah. Her name's Natalie. She goes back to school next week so I'm throwing her a party at the beach."

"That's nice of you. You always know how to make a girl feel special."

"Thanks."

"Well I have to get going." She says, "um, can I have your number so we can keep in touch?"

"Yeah. You should come to the party."

"I would love to!"

We exchange numbers and I give her the party info.

"It was nice seeing you again Ross."

"You too. See you at the party."

She walks away and I finish shopping.

It really was nice seeing her again.

Natalie's POV

I got my cast off!! The doctor said everything healed well. I have never been so happy to walk in my life.

We get home and Ross still isn't home. Where could he be?

I go downstairs and clean my room. About a half hour late Ross comes downstairs.

"Wanna do something?" He asks me.

"Sure. What do you wanna do?"

"Let's go to the mall. I'll buy you back to school clothes."

"Okay."

I get my shoes on and we leave.

We go into hollister and I see this really cute dress. It's white lace and it's strapless. It's also kinda short. I find my size and I hold onto it.

We continue to shop at different stores. I didn't want to get too much. I feel bad when I spend Ross' money.

It was getting late so we went back home.

I hang up my new clothes in my closet and go to bed.