Chapter 5

Natalie's POV

Why did I just say no? I swear there's something wrong with me. I don't know what to say; I can't just let him stand there. He looks upset. OMG I MADE ROSS LYNCH UPSET! Natalie, stop fangirling...say something to him.

"Ross, I'm sorry. I just don't know you well enough as you yet. I know so much about the famous you, but I need to know more about you behind the cameras."

"Oh. Okay." He looked down at the ground.

"It doesn't mean that the answer to that question will always be no." I said

"Okay. Do you wanna hang out with me today?"

"I was suppost to hang out with Rydel"

"Um..." He says looking at the ground again.

"What?"

"Rydel just came to get you here. She left. The towel that you put your stuff next to is mine." He said

"I put myself next to a pink towel.." I said smiling.

"Don't judge! Pink is an awesome color!" He said laughing.

We walked over to our stuff and I took off my dress. Ross just stood there.

"Haven't you ever been told it's not polite to stare?" I said to him, he blushed.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

We sat down on our towels and started talking. We talked about everything and I really got to know the real Ross and he got to know me. It was getting late and I was starting to get hungry.

Ross' POV

I really got to know Nat today. I didn't want it to end.

"Nat?"

"Yeah Ross?" She looked at me

"Do you wanna grab something to eat?"

"Sure. But it's not a date."

"Fine, it's not a date. Just two friends going out to dinner." I said standing up.

I hold out my hand to help her up. We get our stuff together and walk to my car.

"What's good around here?" She asks

"Depends on what you want?"

"Umm...I don't know. You chose."

I drove to this little burger place that's amazing.

We didn't really talk about anything important.

We walked to my car and I drove her home. When we got back to my house, I opened the door for her.

"Thanks for today. I had fun." She said as she reaches up and kisses my cheek.

I couldn't help but smile a little. "Anytime. See you later."

"Bye!" She says walking over to her house.

Today was absolutely amazing. I might wait a few days before asking her out again just to be sure she'll say yes. After today, I'm certain she will.