Chapter 45

Rylands POV

R5 was about to go on. I grabbed my camera so I could record them and stood in the corner.

Bria walks over to me. There's something about her that I don't like. But I decide to be nice and let her stand next to me.

Ross comes downstairs and grabs his guitar. They talk for a minute.

"You're Ryland right?" Bria asks.

"Yep."

"And we're the same age right?" She says flirty.

"Yep. And I have a girlfriend."

"How about we forget about your girlfriend and Riker for tonight?" She says standing in front of me.

"How about no. And you sho-"

She cuts me off and kisses me. I don't kiss her back. I try to pull away, but she pushed me against the wall. I'm a lot stronger than her, so I push her off me and walk away.

"What were you doing with Bria?" Nat asks me.

"I walked over there to record their performance and she walked over and kissed me. I pushed her away though." I say.

"Um, you better go tell that to Katy."

"Why?" I ask.

"'Cause she saw her kiss you and she ran upstairs crying."

"I'm going to go look for her."

I run upstairs and hear crying coming from the bathroom.

"Katy?"

"Go away. I don't wanna see you." She says.

"Let me explain."

She opens the door.

"No. You don't get to explain. I saw you kiss Bria. But you know what? Go ahead and-" I cut her off by kissing her. She didn't pull back.

A few seconds later, we pull back, still in eachothers arms.

"Katy, I love you. There's no other girl in the world that I'd rather be with than you."

We go back downstairs.

Natalie, Ross, Rydel, and Ratliff are dancing; Rocky and Christina are sitting down on the couch talking, and Riker and Bria are over in the corner talking.

I don't know if he saw her kiss me. I'll tell him tomorrow if he doesn't know. But right now, all I want to do is be with Katy.

"Let's dance." Katy says pulling me into the cluster of people.