Chapter 14

Ross' POV

The next morning we wake up and we're at the venue. Everyone's super excited.

We all wake up and get ready. First we have sound check, then we have an interview, then we have like 2 and a half ours to ourselves, then meet & greets, then lastly, the show.

It's going to be a crazy 2 months. But I love it, so I don't care. It makes it even better knowing Natalie's here with me.

~~

Meet and greet time!

I love meeting fans, it makes me really excited for shows. There a couple that have interesting story's and really stick out.

When the m&g is finished, we go backstage and finish getting ready.

Showtime!

Natalie's POV

It's been such a crazy day! It's actually a lot of fun and you don't even realize time is going by so fast.

Christina goes out on stage first. There are some people who know who she is, so they sing along with her. Everyone else just kinda dances. She did amazing!

Then Ryland went on while r5 was finishing getting ready.

R5 went out and the crowd went crazy!

They opened with Loud and closed with Pass Me By. They looked like they were having so much fun.

After watching them tonight, it made me really wanna follow my dreams and start singing again.

Once my dad died, I stopped. I quit choir and stopped singing around people. I only sang when I knew I was by myself.

When the concert was over, we hung out backstage for like an hour; then we had to get back on the buses and get going.

I found out that we were going to Ohio for 2 shows. One of them is close to where I used to live.

Oh no. I haven't talked to any of my old friends since I met Ross. They probably think I forgot about them and don't care anymore. I would call them now, but it's close to midnight.

Note to self; call Maria, Emily, and Taylor first thing in the morning!

A/N

Thanks so much for reading!

Make sure you vote and comment, I really want to know what you guys think of the book!

Hope you're enjoying!! :)