Chapter 26

Natalie's POV

The next day I wake up and look at the clock. It's 9:15. I hear people walk around upstairs, everyone's probably starting their day.

I lay in bed until I hear everyone leave. I count the number of times I hear the side door close.

Once everyone's gone, I plug my phone into my speakers and turn on music. The first song that comes on is "Here We Go Again" by Demi Lovato. I sing along since no one is home to hear me.

The next couple songs are r5 songs. It's weird listening to it now since I live with them.

Then my favorite song comes on, "Keep Holding On" by Avril Lavigne. I get so into this song I don't even realize what's happening.

The song ends and I turn around to see what song is on next, and I see Ross standing in the door.

Ross' POV

I got home early today. I wanted to surprise Natalie and be home when she wakes up. Last night was her first night officially living here.

I open the door and hear music coming from downstairs. She's already up. I walk downstairs and stand in her doorway. She doesn't see me.

She's singing. I didn't know that she liked to sing; or that she's really good. Like, she's amazing. I wonder why she hasn't sang around any of us yet. She doesn't have to worry that she's bad, 'cause she really good.

The songs over and she turns around. She sees me and blushes. I start to clap.

"How long have you been standing there?" She asks kinda embarrassed.

"About 30 seconds after the song started."

"Oh. I know I'm-"

"Your incredible!" I say cutting her off.

"You really think so?"

"I know so. You're amazing!"

"Thanks, I guess." She says smiling.

We hang out in her room until my mom gets home.

Natalie's POV

Stormie gets home and she comes down into my room.

"Nat, I stopped by the high school and enrolled you today." She tells me.

Oh yeah. With everything that's been going on, I completely forgot it's the first week of August. Schools starting soon.

"Thanks Stomie! Do you know when the first day is?"

"The 25th. So you still have about 2 and a half weeks left of summer."

"Okay. I'll have my cast of by then too! So that's good at least."

"Yeah. Well I'm going to leave you two alone now. Have fun."

She goes back upstairs and me and Ross lay in my bed.

We lay there cuddling for a few hours. We're just talking about little things like school and sports and stuff like that.

Ross' POV

I completely forgot the Natalie has to go back to school soon. She's so mature that sometimes I forget that she's only 16.

I wanna do something special for her to make the ending of summer awesome....