Chapter 19

Ross' POV

The next day I drive Natalie to her friends house.

Once I drop her off, I got back to the hotel. I started to gather our things since we're leaving tonight.

Natalie's POV

Ross drops me off at Emily's house. Maria and Taylor were already over.

I told them everything that's happened since I left. They still couldn't believe that I'm dating Ross.

When I tell them about what happened at the restaurant last night, they were flipping out.

"So have you told Ross about everything that happened when you lived here?" Taylor asks me.

"Well he knows about Alex and Bria, and he knows what happened to my dad-"

"But he doesn't know that you sing?" Maria finishes my sentence.

"Yeah. It's never really come up yet." I say.

"You have to tell him. You're an amazing singer, well from what I remember." Emily says.

"Yeah, maybe he will be the one that will get you singing again. Since I don't think any of us are going to be able to." Taylor adds.

"I don't know." I say.

"Let's go to the mall!" Maria says standing up.

We go to the mall. None of us buy anything, but it was fun hanging out with my girls one last time.

We go back to Emily's house and watch a couple movies until I have to leave. I think it was harder leaving them this time then it was when I first moved.

Maria takes me back to the hotel. I go to the room and Rydel's laying on the bed.

"Long day?" I ask her

"Yes. But it was fun." She says sitting up.

"Where are the boys and Christina?"

"At the pool, they should be back any time now."

Right after Rydel says that, they walk in. They get ready to go an we get on the buses and leave.

A/N

Thanks for reading!

Comment and let me know what you think!! :)