Chapter 51

Natalie's POV

Ross pulled me into a tight hug.

"Bad dream?" I ask.

"Horrifying dream." He answers.

"What was it about?"

He releases his grip and sits up.

"Rob escaped from jail and shot you and you died."

I froze.

"Wow."

"Yeah. I'm so glad that was just a dream. I can't imagine my life without you in it."

I smile and hug him again.

"It's our last day before your parents get home, what do you wanna do?" I ask him.

"We could go out for breakfast?" He suggests.

"Sounds good! Let's go!" I say standing up.

Ross leaves so I can change.

When I'm done, I go upstairs and he's waiting for me. We leave a note saying where we're going and we go.

We went to Denny's.

When we finished eating, we went back home. It looks like everyone's gone.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Ross asks.

"Sure. What do you wanna watch?" I say.

"How about," he looks at the movies under the tv; "Beastly?"

"Okay."

We sit down on the couch and Ross puts his arm around me. I felt Ross looking at me, so I look at him, I was right.

He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back. He deepens the kiss and I move so I'm sitting across his legs, straddling him. He moves his hands to my hips and I wrap my arms around his neck.

After sitting like that for a couple minutes, Ross lays me down so he's on top of me, without breaking the kiss. We stop for a minute so we can catch our breath. He pulls off his shirt and throws it somewhere. He leans down and kisses me again.

He starts lifting up my shirt when we're interrupted by the front door opening.

"Hey everyone! We're back!" Stormie says.

Well this just got weird.

"Mom! Dad! What are you doing home so early?" Ross asks nervously as he gets up to put his shirt back on.

"We wanted to surprise you guys and spend a little more time with Ry before he leaves." Mark says.

"Did you two have fun while we were gone?" Stormie asks.

"Yeah. We didn't really do much though." I say.

"Everyone else should be back soon." Ross says. "Oh! And you'll never believe what happened with Riker!"

"What happened to Riker?" Stormie asks with a concerned look on her face.

"He got a girlfriend!" I say.

"Really?!" That's awesome!" Stormie says. "I can't wait to meet her!"

"Well since everyone else it out, why don't we continue our 'vacation' by going out to dinner?" Mark asks Stormie.

"Will you two be okay for dinner?" She asks us.

We nod our heads and they leave.

Ross kisses my cheek and makes his way down to my neck.

"Wanna continue what we started before?" He asks through the kiss.

I nod and he picks me up and walks to his room, still kissing me.