Chapter 41

*Six Months Later*

Natalie's POV

Let me tell you what's happened the past 6 months. I turned 17, and Ross turned 19. We took off a weekend and took a trip to Ohio to go visit my family. Ross saw Alex and it surprisingly went okay. Ross actually thanked him for being there for me. I was shocked. Ross got me a promise ring for Christmas, I wear it everyday. Rocky and Christina are still together, Christina might be going on tour and Rocky might be going with her. Riker is still single, it's kinda awkward for him when everyone is over 'cause he just sits their by himself. Well, it's currently March, and Ryland and Katy are leaving for college next week. It's also spring break, and Mark and Stormie are going on vacation, so it's just the 9 of us, including me, Katy, Christina and Ellington for a whole week.

~~

"Everyone! We're leaving! Come say goodbye!" Stormie yells.

We all go to the living room to say goodbye.

"Now guys, behave this week. No wild party's or staying up all night or eating whatever when we're gone." Mark says.

"Come on dad, like we wouldn't be staying up all night even if you and mom were home. It's spring break!" Ryland says to him.

"Okay, well you guys have fun this week!" Stormie says hugging everyone.

Once they leave, a smile grows on Rocky's face.

"What?" I ask him.

"We defiantly need to throw a party!" He says.

"I was thinking the same thing!" Ross says high-fiveing him.

"As long as it's not a 'wild' party, we won't be breaking any rules!" Rydel says mocking Mark.

Everyone laughs.

We plan the part for the next hour. It's going to on on Tuesday. That gives us tomorrow to get everything we need.

~~

The next day everyone wakes up around noon. We were up all night watching movies and ended up falling asleep in the living room.

"So how about the girls go get decorations, and the boys go get food?" Rydel says during breakfast.

"Sounds good!" Everyone says.

Everyone gets ready and we go get stuff for the party.

Ross' POV

"So boys, what kind of food are we going to get?" I ask on the way to the store.

"Anything that would be at a party." Riker answers.

We get to the store and split up.

Riker and Rocky go to get drinks, and me, Ryland, and Ellington go to get food.

A half hour later we meet back up at the front of the store ready to check out.

"Is it okay if I bring a date to this party?" Riker asks.

"Dude, you found a date?" Ryland says.

"Yep, I did!"

"Bring her! It's okay with us!" Ellington says.

We get back home and put the food away. The girls get back about an hour after we do, with more than just party supplies.

"We went to the mall to get something to wear" Rydel says.

"Guess what?!" Rocky says to them.

"What?!" The answer.

"Riker has a date to the party!"

They scream

"Riker that's awesome!" They say.

The rest of the day we decorate the house. There wasn't much, but it still took us a while.

We went to bed early since we'll be staying up till who knows when tomorrow night.