XII. A piece of cake

I watched him in horror as he slid the knife across his neck, making dark crimson blood pour out down onto his chest. I wasn't worried about his pain, it was the realization of how little I'd ever be able to hurt him if I tried. There was no point in running, no point in resisting - He had me exactly where he wanted. Down on the ground, weak and terrified, unable to tear my gaze away from his throat.

"Stop... just stop," I whispered, my voice shaking and I finally closed my eyes. I sat up against a wall and buried my head in between my knees. Suddenly I saw Anti's shadow as he was leaning over me. He slowly squatted down and petted my hair with a surprising gentleness. He then grabbed my chin and lifted my head up, forcing me to look into his eyes.

"You need to stop being such a fookin coward, Y/N" he responded, baring his sharp teeth in a wicked smile. A painful sigh left my lips as I slowly melted into his palm and noticed the knife he was still holding in his hand, but the idea of attempting to harm him again quickly left my mind. I knew I was powerless, and I could see he was aware of that as well. I looked back into his eyes with the last bit of defiance I had left.

"What do you want from me?" I mumbled.

I flinched as I saw his hand rise, but then he softly ran it down my cheek, smearing the blood that was on it onto me.

"I'm just trying to help you, can't you see?" Anti smiled at me, but his answer made me quickly pull away from his touch.

"Help me with what? Killing everyone who's ever done me wrong?!" I exclaimed in anger. Anti growled at me and stood up sharply.

"You better watch your tongue!" he hissed, but the fire in my chest burned stronger than my common sense. I wanted him to be gone, I wanted my boring life back.

"You're insane!" I finally barked at him, before he harshly grabbed me and lifted up, pressing me against the wall. Anti pulled on my hair, making me tilt my head back. Shivers went up my spine as I felt his sharp teeth graze my neck, making their way up to my ear.

"I see you need some motivation." Anti whispered, and it was the last thing I heard before falling back into the darkness.

Tick tock. Tick tock.

The silent sound of the clock slowly woke me up. I opened my eyes and looked around, immediately recognizing the room. It was my old bedroom in my parent's house. I moved out not too long ago, everything looked almost the same as I could remember, only my mirror was missing. Hesitantly I stepped out into the hallway and made my way down the creaky stairs.

"Mom? Dad?" I shouted, but no one responded. Suddenly the garden door opened and I saw everyone outside, gathered around a table covered with a white cloth.

"Surprise!" they shouted, smiling at me. I raised my eyebrows in confusion, but mom quickly pulled me outside, where I found myself surrounded by everyone who's ever mattered to me. My parents, my grandparents, my best friend, pretty much everyone I've ever loved. It hit me how long I haven't been back home.

"That's right, it's like you've forgotten about us." I heard my father's voice coming from somewhere in the group of people. I turned around to find his face, but was shortly interrupted by another voice.

"Why do you not care about us? Are you really gonna let this happen?"

"Let what happen?!" I begged, turning around again.

"Are you going to let him kill us? Or are you going to do something?"

"DO SOMETHING!"

"You need to save us."

"You need to take responsibility."

"She never does."

"SAVE US!"

My head was spinning as I was trying to find the people talking to me, they were all looking at me, their faces merging together, and they were getting closer, trapping me inside the circle. I cowered and closed my eyes, but opened them again when I heard screams. Everyone was on the ground, their faces and the white tablecloth now stained red, and in the middle of it all was Anti, standing there, holding a knife in his hand and smiling at me, twitching his head, looking at me with his black eyes. I screamed out and pressed my hands against my temples.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

Anti appeared in front of me, a big grin on his face, which was now covered in droplets of blood.

"I... am here... to HELP!" he barked at me and with his last word I heard a sharp pain in my chest. I looked down and saw his hand holding the knife's handle, the blade now sunk into my flesh. I gasped for air as my vision got blurry. The warm blood was pouring out onto the ground and I powerlessly fell into Anti's arms, burying my head in his chest. His fingers slowly brushed through my hair and he planted a gentle kiss on the top of my head.

"It all needs to be done," was the last thing I heard Anti whisper.

-----

Helloo! I hope you're all doing well (ΘεΘ)

I know it took me sooo long to update, I was busy writing stuff for school. Turns out it's way easier to write a 900 words trash Anti story in a day than an actual 2000 words university essay in like a month ಠ益ಠ Lord help me. 

Oh by the way, if you heard some strange sounds.. it was actually me, typing the essay under your bed. Sorry, I promise I'll go back to creepily staring at you while you sleep ASAP (⊙ヮ⊙)

LOVE U