The Job

Episode 10.5 (AYE FILLER CHAPTER EDOLAS SHOULD BE OUT LATER THIS WEEK MAYBE WEDNESDAY MAYBE NOT)

Also in the last chapter I forgot to mention Dusk trained at an abandoned colloseum, she has a new outfit, so heres a picture...

ON WITH THE CHAPTER

--------------------

It's the day after I got back, Gray of course spent the night as we talked till we both passed out. We decided to go on a quick job in this weird cave to retreive a certain stone called 'Parlamite'. I walked ahead of Gray holding black fire in front of us in my palm, it was dark but it gave light. "The new look suits you Dusk," he said behind me.

"Thanks, it's a little more comfy and flowy," I smiled back at him and continued walking, the cave was quiet and ominous. The path suddenly got very thin, I managed to fit through pretty easy since I'm pretty thin, Gray had a little more trouble cause he's muscular. "Hey Dusk a hand?" he asked chuckling holding his hand out when it opened up on the other side, I chuckled and walked over grabbing his hand and pulling. Man, Gray was heavier then I thought, I put my feet against the rocks and pulled then suddenly fell back. "Kya!" I yelped Gray falling on top of me.

----- Gray's POV -----

The rocks finally broke lose and I fell forward, I looked down to see Dusk mer centimeters away from me, all I could hear in the cave was our breathing, feeling her hot breath against my mouth. My hand somehow got around something...soft? I gently squeezed my hand to feel what the hell this was, this led to a shock from Dusk.

"G-gray..." she said awkwardly.

"What?" I said still kinda holding the object.

"Look down you dumbass..." she said looking away. I looked down as I was on top of her, my hand wrapped around her right breast.

"GAH!" I jumped up waving my hands, "I'm so sorry! I didn't know! Gah! I didn't mean to I didn't know I swear!" I apologized over and over, she stood up holding an arm over her chest.

"I-it's fine..." she said shakey.

"Hey are you ok?" I walked over putting the back of my hand against her forehead, "WHOA You're burning hot! Do you need a cool down?!" I imediately started my ice magic to cool her down resting my hand on her head.

"T-thanks...yea, it's just a little embarrassing..." she chuckled a bit, I smiled at her in the darkness and she activated her magic again to give us a little more light. Her face was kinda...red, eh probably just the heat in the cave.

--- Dusk's POV ---

God that was embarrassing, especially since it's Gray...

"Hey Dusk..." he said as I was lost in thought, I looked over, "Look up," he said smiling looking up, the cave was strangely lighter with kinda a blue tint, the celing was FULL of sparkling gems, it was beautiful and magical, "I think that's what we are looking for," Gray shot an ice beam and wedged one of the stones out, he grabbed it and put it in the pack across his shoulder. We hastily made our way out of the cavern and back to the job-giver, who was a ring maker. We got our pay and walked back to the train station to go back to Magnolia, I was quiet all the way to the train deep in thought.

"You alright?" Gray asked looking at me as we sat into our train booth.

"Yea...just thinking..." I sighed.

"Listen Dusk, I'm really sorry about earlier..." he looked down.

"Don't worry about it," I smiled, "I'ts fine, I'm just tired, that cave was a really long walk..." I looked out the window leaning on my hand, he nodded and stayed quiet getting I didn't really wanna talk.

I have to tell him soon...I love being his best friend but...I need to tell him I love him...

---------

End

----------

Hope you all enjoy this filler, I got this idea last night so I decided to just quickly write it, Episode 1 of Edolas Arc will be out later this week, I don't know when, maybe before Friday, depends! :3 Hope you enjoy the relationship growing between Dusk and Gray