Dusk Side Stories 1

Allow me to explain, I'm currently working on the next part in the Edolas Arc but currently I don't feel like it...XD I'll write after this is posted but, I was watching BRAVE and I got inspired by Merida to do Dusk's past in the kingdom, so it will be kind of simular but get over it, Episode 15 will be out soon
-----------------

Freedom Of Royal Lessons

-----------------

I stood there on the little stool as hemstresses ran all around me, measuring, sewing, adjusting. I rolled my eyes and dropped them bored, I was 8 what did you expect.

Looking back I was more mature when I was 8/9 then I was ever since I joined FairyTail.

Dramacon stood behind them with my mother, them talking how they wanted, this was my days...

Monday, Proper Lessons, table manners, normal Manners

Tuesday, Fittings

Wednesday, Posture and Balance

Thursday, Painting, Math, and Literature

Friday, Horse Riding (Like this one but it has to be so proper)

Saturday, Sword Fighting and Archery with Dad! (One of my favorites! I love sparing with my father!)

Sunday, Free day... (BEST DAY BESIDES SATURDAY)

I just waited through the week, Dramacon teaching me alongside my mother, they taught me how to sit straight, walk straight, dress perfect, it was miserable, I just wanted to go out. Saturday finally rolled around and I sparred off against my father, his one break day from being King and my mother takes over, we laughed and cracked jokes, the one time I could let loss a bit. Then it came...Sunday...freedom. I woke at sunrise jumping out of bed throwing on my pants, boots and long sleeve shirt, I ran down the castle stairs running through the kitchen and stealing a bread roll holding it in my mouth. I slide down the staircase rail and ran outside within the walls, I ran right to the royal stables to my favorite horse Blade. I jumped on and galloped out of the stables, I went straight to the royal forest, still in the confines of the castle walls as I wasn't allowed really to speak with the villagers unless in town with Dramacon. I went right to the forest that was HUGE, the castle had so much land to explore it didn't take me anything to go outside the walls. Blade ran fast through the woods, I pulled my bow from my side and grabbed and arrow, firing it at one of the targets I had put in the woods, they were filled with arrows. Blade ran faster and faster with each step and each arrow, I yelled out in happiness and put the bow around my body and straightened my quiver. I grabbed the reins and made him go faster, faster, wind running through our hair, the joy of freedom. Even though I knew I had to go back to it again...

___END___

Hope you enjoyed, I love BRAVE so much and I just wanted to make this so enjoy, Edolas should be out before Friday! Been very busy with school! AND THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 200 READS! It was just last Monday I put out a small chapter thanking for 100 reads! Thank you for reading Dusks story and hopefully enjoy reading it as much as I like writing it, big things are coming, the Alec Arc is gonna be INTENSE!