16.

I knock on the door and the face that has been pissing me off for a week now greets me. It's hard to think it's only been a week. No, I can't possibly be, it feels like an eternity. I sigh and cross my arms. He has on loose black sweats that hang dangerously low on his hips and he has no shirt. He puts an arm on the doorframe and leans on it. "Hello, sweetheart." He says and a smug smile on his lips. He licks them slowly and he clearly looks hungover.

"You look dead. Let me in." I say.

"What's the password?" He asks me.

"Calum, please." I groan and roll my eyes at him. I cross my arms and he just stares at me for a moment, his mouth hanging open slightly. He stands up straight and backs up quickly.

"Uh, come in." He mumble and disappears into the house.

"Time for hell to begin." I mumble.

***

I pick up the list on the counter and read over it. All of the items are usual, all but the last three that have been quickly scribbled on. I scoff and walk down the hall and knock on the door. He opens it and leans out. "What?" He asks me.

"Do you really need these things?" I ask him.

"Yes." He says and smirks.

"Calum Hood, I am not going to attempt to buy condoms. I'm not even going to acknowledge them in the store." I say and cross my arms.

"It's on the list, and from my understanding, whatever I need, I put it on there and you get it. Guess what? It's on the list. I used all of mine."

"Used all of them? How many do you need?!" I ask and scoff.

"A lot. I was very busy last night."

"I'm not." I say, turning and walking down the hall. "I won't." The comment pissed me off and I didn't want to think about it. I didn't want the bastard to mention it ever again.

"It's on the list!" He calls after me and his door slams shut.

And hour later, I am walking through the door and I gasp at the mess in the living room. I set the bags down and he pops out of the hall and goes through them. "You didn't get them." He says.

"What the hell did you do?" I ask him. There is a bowl, a cup, and a soda can on the living room table, a chip bag on the floor. A jacket in the floor and Fox is sprawled on the couch, her head in a second chip bag.

"Emily, you forgot them." He says again as if I hadn't hears him the first time and I scowl.

"No I didn't. I said I wouldn't get them. I'm not going to get you condoms so you can fuck some girl," I say and I press my hands to my face. "Why? What hell possesses you to do the things you do?" I ask him as I motion around the room.

"I was bored." He says and I feel my eyes burns and face away from him.

"You're impossible," I say lowly. "Truly impossible and I hate you."

"Hey, hey, don't cry." He says quickly. "I'll clean it up, Em, just don't cry." I'm not going to cry, that would be three times that I did, and I don't want that.

"Don't bother." I say and cross my arms. "I'll do it, it's what I'm here for. Just go away or something." I mutter, waiting for him to leave.

I jump when I feel his arms come around me and he presses his forehead to my shoulder. "I'm sorry." He mumbles into my hair and I feel my breath quicken and my heartbeat follows.

I don't move. "I just don't understand why you hate me so much." I say.

"I don't hate you, I really don't. I-I just, I... don't know. I'm sorry. I'll clean this up and then take you home." He says and let's me go.