22.

"Whoa, look at that shit on your neck," Lyle says, pushing my hair away. "Good god, go all out last night? Do I need to kill him?"

"No." I say, blushing brightly and he laughs. Every time I think I about it, I turn bright red, and Calum knows it so he gains the biggest smile every time they are mentioned. I tried covering it with makeup, but I wasn't as successful as I was with the bruise. Thank God he wasn't here right now.

Gorgy isn't here today, so Lyle is with us. I miss him. "Could have fooled me, sister," He says. "Where is he, anyway?" He asks as we walk down the hall.

"I don't know, let's leave him where he is-" I stop and Lyle bumps into me. I see him talking to Whitney, who has that slutty, stupid look on her face and I don't process what I am doing until I am standing in front of him, looking up at him. I was glad he looked as annoyed with her as he did. He jumps in surprise when he finally sees me standing next to him and he smiles at me. "Hey, I was just looking for you," I say and I feel my eyes narrow. I turn around and look at Whitney who is staring at me with her fake, green contacts. "You should go." I say to her.

"Why?"

"Because we don't like you," I say sweetly. "Now, go away.'' She turns and walks away and I turn back to him.

"That was the second hottest thing I've seen all morning." He says and smirks, putting his hands on my hips, pushing his hands off of me.

"Ew, don't talk to me after saying that," I say, scrunching my nose and he laughs. "And don't talk to her, either. That's gross."

"Why not? Are you jealous of me talking to her?" He asks with a small smile and I glare at him.

"I won't ever, ever sleep with you or be within three feet of you if you get herpes, Calum," I say and he raises both eyebrows at me. "If I can't talk to any other guy, the same applies to you, moron. Talk to any one in the world but her." I say and scowl. He leans down and pecks my lips before I can react.

"Yeah, okay." He says, kissing me quickly again before separating from me completely. "I'm hungry. Let's go." He says, taking my hand and pulling me along behind him and waving Lyle to follow us, who had stood back and watched with a surprised look.

At lunch, everyone else takes notice of the love bite on me, even though I try to hide it, which makes me want to die, but Calum seems all too proud about it. It poked out of my shirt with a bad layering of makeup on it. 

"You are corrupting her." Luke says with a look of disbelief.

"No one is corrupting me." I say and cross my arms. I feel the familiar vibration from my pocket and I pull my phone out of my pocket as they continue talking.

Gorgy:
Hey, we need to talk.

I look around and try and find her. I didn't think she was here. When I can't find her in the crowd of students, I sigh as I look over at Lyle, who seemed happy to be back with us.

Emily:
Okay?

Gorgy:
I hate to do this, but I won't have a part time friend. You keep me and or Lyle.

Emily:
Really? How am I supposed to make a choice? That's unfair.