003

my alarm goes off, making me groan. i roll over such that my face was on my pillow and reach my hand over to my side to grab my phone.

instead, i grab a fistful of hair, making me sit up abruptly to see all seven of the boys in my room.

"you guys scared me.." i said with a sigh before i let go of jackson's hair, making him stand up, rubbing his head.

"sorry yeona." yugyeom says as he sits down on my carpet. my eyes widened.

carpet?!

i looked around my room and saw that all the things that i had left in boxes last night were now unpacked and organised.

"h-how? i didn't hear a single thing." i said as i stood up, looking around the room. "we wanted to help you somehow. plus, of we didn't, you'd probably still use those boxes till the next album release." jinyoung says with a chuckle.

i nod, agreeing. "thank you all so much. i really appreciate this." i said, looking at all of them. "it's no problem." jaebum responds, giving me a smile. "can we go eat now?" youngjae asks.

i nod, being tugged to the table by bambam and yugyeom.

"breakfast, is served!" they stated in unison, gesturing to the table. "woah.. looks delicious!" i said with a smile.

we all sat down and began to eat, enjoying the food that i assumed was delivered as well.

"we've got to have a heavy breakfast, we'll be having two photoshoots today."

•••••••

i entered the van, waiting for the rest to pile in as well. i sat near the window, staring out to see where we would be going.

everything still felt like a dream.

i grab my phone, deciding to text my dad.

//Dad//

me : appa, i'm going to have two photoshoots with the guys today. take care at work! love you! don't worry about me, they take good care of me. (^•^)

within minutes i get a response.

//Dad//

dad : that's great yeona. you take care as well alright? love you too.

i smiled, putting my phone away.

soon, we arrived at a venue. the boys seemed so familiar with everything, it didn't look like they were excited.

i guess they were used to it.

"don't worry, we were just as excited as you." jinyoung says, giving me a smile. i nod, returning it.

slowly, we got out of the van and we went into the building and into the dressing rooms first.

i put on blue denim jeans and a cream sweater. it was a little oversized so the sleeves were a little longer than my arms.

my hair was tied into a ponytail and my makeup was light. they applied a light red lip tint to my lips and kept my eye makeup minimal.

i liked it this way, even though i didn't really wear makeup that much, on a regular basis. i felt like it was a bit of a hassle to reapply makeup when you sweat or something gets removed when you eat.

the boys wore some makeup as well. but it looked completely natural on them because of how flawless their skin already was.

soon, after everybody was done, we went out to the cameras as we watched each other go up.

mark seemed to stand out the most to me. he made it look like it was a natural thing. having cameras fixated on you but having your gestures so simple but beautiful, at the same time.

it amazed me honestly.

after awhile, his eyes landed on me and we made eye contact

after awhile, his eyes landed on me and we made eye contact. he tried his best not to change his expressions though his mouth did twitch upwards momentarily.

he pulled it off to be natural, looking away as he carried on.

soon, it was my turn. i didn't really know what to do.

i sighed, shrugging as i went up.

the photographer just guided me a little,
asking me to move slightly so that it made it seem more relaxed.

i sat down on a cushioned velvet seat, with my feet elevated on the armrests of the seat. i glanced up to the ceiling before i came up with an idea.

i let the cameras take a few shots before i changed. i turned myself so that i was upside down, with my head centimetres above the ground.

the boys laughed, giving me reactions so i was more confident. they were motivating me and encouraging me to continue.

the photographer seemed amused as well,
as he lets out a chuckle, taking a few shots.

though i knew i had a few mediocre shots, some of them were good as well.

as we proceeded to the dressing room to change our outfits and our looks, mark taps me on the shoulder and passes me a little juice box.

"you did your best, that's all that matters. don't be too hard on yourself." he says, patting my head gently before going off.