024

"woah.. we ordered so much." i said, as i eyed the multiple plates of side dishes together with two big bowls of ramen, along with soft boiled eggs and other additional features they added to the ramen to make it look more appealing.

"this place has good food. the members and i come here when we return from overseas because we miss the authenticity of the food here." he says, pointing to each side dish that usually appeared in every korean restaurant.

"that makes sense." i said, nodding. "alright, let's eat." "i'll eat well, thank you for the food." i said, slurping up some noodles. i shut my eyes in delight.

"woah.. this is delicious." i said with a chuckle, covering my mouth. "of course it is. i have great taste in food." he says as he eyes the spicy chicken plate.

"ani. you used to burn toast!" i protested, making him laugh. "yah! it's not my fault, i forgot that i had the toaster on." he says, defending himself.

"we've never had a proper meal outside before, like just the two of us, have we?" jongin questions. "not at all. we barely even saw each other at home." i whispered, you could sense the sadness in my voice which i tried to disguise as i ate the food.

"because i was a trainee and eventually got into exo during those times. and you had school." he explains. "exo-ls thought you were my girlfriend at first." i furrow my eyebrows, making an expression of disgust. he rolls his eyes, making me laugh.

"it's because i came out of nowhere." i said with a shrug. "aigoo.. i feel like i've really lacked as a brother." he says with a frown. "you have." i said, trying to make it seem like i was joking.

"alright, let's spend more time together when we're both free." he suggests, making me smile. "call!" i said happily.

"yah. shouldn't you be a little more mindful of what you eat? you're an idol now." he scolds jokingly. "oppa, i'm the shortest in the band and i weigh lesser than bambam oppa." i told him, rolling my eyes.

"what?!" he says, his eyes widening. "yah. eat more." he says, shaking his head as he sticks a spoon into a bowl of rice and stuffs it into my mouth. i mumble, eating my mouthful before laughing with him.

•••••

kim siblings with their episode of celebrity family shows a side of themselves that they've never shown the fans before.

"they barged in on her while she was asleep!" yugyeom points out, laughing uncontrollably. mark smacks him lightly behind the head, making me chuckle.

"she looked like she was ready to kill." jinyoung points out. "she was tired." jackson says, frowning as he recalled my rejection. "sorry oppa." i said, frowning as well. "omo. so cute." he cooed, pinching my cheeks.

"alright. i'd like to have my girlfriend to myself." mark complains, holding me close to him. "alright. alright. aigoo.." jaebum says, making them all laugh as they got up and left my room.

"i have something to give you." mark says, making me furrow my eyebrows. "what is it?" i asked, getting a little excited. "i saw these bracelets in america and i thought, why not get them for the both of us?" he says, taking two bracelets out of his pocket.

you could see that they were handmade, with the burnt off edges and the small little details they carved into the piece of wood that was secured to braided string.

"yours has my name on it.. and mine has your name on it."

i saw that our names were written, extremely small which made sense. we didn't want for our relationship to be public, at least not yet.

because i wanted to do something. i had something very important to say.

===========

flashback

"oppa.. now that you're done with what you were worried about.. can i tell you what i want to do?" i asked. he nods, giving me a gentle smile.

===========

he was surprisingly supportive. though.. his reaction wouldn't have changed my decision. maybe it would have upset me, but i knew that what i wanted to do.. was for the good.

and i was just thinking of the future.

"i'll always be here for you. and you know this." he says with a sad smile. i nod. "mark?" i asked. he nods, furrowing his eyebrows.

"i love you." i muttered as i fiddled with the bracelet.

"i love you too, yeona. i love you, so much." he says, bringing me into a hug.