Shopping

A/N the owls above are the three owls you'll meet later in the chapter. Hope you enjoy :)

I watched as they dragged the dead corpse out of the arena and the man covered in blood walked out of the arena. I grabbed a katana and walked out of the room with the other people my master owned. Above the rooms the fighters walk out of sat the masters.

I stood in front of a large man that towered over me. I held the katana tightly and he looked down at me.

"What the fuck is this, a 4 year old. This  is pathetic. Is this child all you have." He said.

Stupid man underestimating me. The bell range to start the match and he brought his axe down but I easily dodged it. He tried to hit me again but I dodged it and got behind him. I jumped up into his shoulder and held my blade to his throat.

"Your worst mistake was underestimating me, they don't call me the little devil for no reason." I whispered in his ear with no emotion.

I slit his throat and his body fell limply to the ground.

I leaped up breathing heavily and sweating profusely. I put my hand to my face and tried to shake away the memory I just dreamed about. I got out of bed and looked out of my window to see the sun was about to rise. I sighed and went to go take a shower. I left the bathroom and put on a grey shirt and black pants.

I jumped out of my window at walked around the huge village becoming use to it. I kept walking around until I deemed it a reasonable hour to go see the hokage and that was 5:30. I knocked on his door and kneeled down and bowed my head when I entered.

"You sure are up early, that's besides the point, Please stand Tsukino." He said and I did. "I wanted you to come in today so I could put the ANBU mark on you as well as explain a few things."

I nodded a walked up to him when told to. He pulled out a red liquid and put the ANBU mark on my left shoulder. I stepped back when he finished.

"Okay, you will be an ANBU and be doing ANBU missions however you will be put on a genin team." The hokage explained.

"I understand lord hokage, but may I ask who will be on the genin team?" I said.

"Yes you may. The three genin will be Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha. And the jounin assigned to that team is Kakashi Hatake." He said.

I nodded. So I'll be on a stupid genin team with the vessel of the nine tailed fox, one of the last Uchiha's and a Haruno. And the jounin is a previous member of the ANBU. Well this is going to suck. I'll have to send those three to get more information on them.

"You're dismissed." The hokage said.

I began to leave but stopped.

"Wait one last thing then you're dismissed. Here's some money go explore the village and buy stuff you need." He said handing me a bag with money in it.

I took it and bowed to him.

"Thank you very much lord hokage." I thanked in my usual emotionless tone.

I walked out of the building and went into a empty alleyway. I bit my thumb and placed in on the ground doing a summoning jutsu. Three owls appeared.

"Yes master." They all chimed.

"Akane, Shouta, Chie." They straightened as I spoke their names. "Find as much information as you can on Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake."

"Yes master." The said before flying off.

I watched them fly away and then began walking around the village that now had more people walking around now that it was a later hour. I walked around and grabbed some food and took it home before I went out shopping again. As I was walking I saw a book store and decided to go in. I browsed the books and found one the peaked my interest. I grabbed it and brought it.

I walked out of the store and went to a clothing shop so I could buy some clothes, considering I couldn't wear my ANBU uniform all the time. After trying on a lot of clothes I finally found something that I like. I walked out of the shop and headed home with my new outfit in a bag and read my book while walking.