Seeing Yuudai again

I was following Yuudai for about half an hour. Then he stopped abruptly.

"I know you're following me. Why don't you come down." He said looking in my direction.

I sighed and jumped down landing in a crouched position next to him. I looked up at him with slight suspicion. He just looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"Why are you here? You said you left the leaf." I asked with no emotion.

"Well I left the village with permission so I'm not a rouge. The hokage said if I ever wish to live here again and or want to become a ninja here again I am more than welcome. So I decided to visit." He explained.

"But why?" I asked my eyes narrowing.

"A few reasons." He said.

I saw hidden pain in his eyes and decided not to push the subject and finally stood up and my expression softened.

"So kid what happened since after you left my house?" He asked and began to walk and I followed.

"And why would I tell you that." I asked crossing my arms.

"Because you know how to trust people." He said smiling.

I rolled my eyes at him. I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard a familiar voice yell.

"WE FINALLY FOUND YOU MY YOUTHFUL PRINCESS!" I heard Guy yell.

I quickly dodged his incoming hug and he skidded to a stop  and turned to me with a thumbs up.

"SUCH AMAZING REFLEXES!" He yelled happily.

His team soon came as well with Lee running next to Guy. I turned to the other two to see Tenten smiling at me and Neji glaring. I turned away from them and looked at Guy.

"Is there something you needed?" I asked.

"Actually Anko was looking for you. She's with the hokage right now." Guy said.

I nodded and left to head to the hokages office. I soon entered the hokages office and as soon as I did I saw the worried expression of the people in there.

"Do you know of Orochimaru?" The hokage asked.

~~~~time skip~~~~

I was pacing in my living room thinking back to the meeting. Orochimaru one of the legendary sanin may have infiltrated the leaf. Crap! If he has what is he planing on doing. I've recently sent my owls to keep watch a gather information on Orochimaru. I heard a knock on my door and I opened it to reveal Yuudai. I looked to his hands to see sheets of paper. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Heard you were looking for information on Orochimaru so I brought information of him." He said with a smile.

"2 things. 1 you realise any information you give me I'll give to the hokage." I said and he nodded. "And 2 what's the catch?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Well there's 1. If you get information on Orochimaru you tell me." He said.

"Why?" I asked suspiciously.

"I want to kill the basted." He said with aggression.

I looked into his eyes to see anger as well as pain. So I decided not to ask.

"Very well." I said simply.

I sat down on my couch and he sat next to me. I read over the papers and my eyes widened when I saw certain information. Orochimaru was after an Uchia. Yuudai noticed my reaction and looked at me.

"Sasuke is in danger. And knowing him and his obsession with revenge he would join Orochimaru in a heartbeat." I mumbled and Yuudai looked I be in thought.