Yuudai

~~~~Unknown pov~~~~

I stood over the girl checking her for injuries but she seemed to have none. I checked over her chakra system to see someone or something had screwed it up. My hands hovered over the girl's body as I began to fix her chakra system. Whoever fucked it up sure knew what they were doing.

~~~~ Tsukino pov~~~~

There I stood biting my tongue to stop from screaming. The whip came down on me again for a 20th time but I managed to hold back my screams. After all I was used to it. when my master walked away I jumped up into a tree sitting in-between my two brothers. After a few seconds, I felt someone wrapping something around me. I looked at Kazumi to see him wrapping up my wounds in makeshift bandages. I tried to shake him off but he didn't budge.

"you do know I'm, fine, right?" I said looking at him.

"no, you're not! Besides, if we ever got get of this hell hole I want to be a doctor so let me practice." He said.

I sighed deciding I would let him do it.

My eyes slowly opened and I looked up to see a man whose face was covered by a red mask. I jumped up and pushed aside the raging pain that spread through my body. I went to hit the guy but he quickly jumped away. My eyes narrowed I looked around the room and saw my mask and weapons on a table on the other side of the room. I looked at the man again.

 I looked at the man again

Yuudai

"who are you and where am I?" I asked.

"my name is Yuudai. You're at my home because I found you unconscious in the forest." He said.

I slightly relaxed but kept my guard up. I looked around the room and it was cramped there were books everywhere.

"thank you for your help but I must be going now." I said standing up but when I did my body felt like jelly.

I began to fall but was caught in strong arms.

"whoa take it slow will ya, you're not fully healed up yet. Let me finish healing you so I don't have to worry about you getting home okay." He said sitting me back on the bed.

I looked up at him then nodded knowing I wouldn't get home in my condition. He once again began to heal me.

"so what's your name?" he asked looking up at me.

"Tsukino." I said looking away from him.

"that's a lovely name."

"tell me more about you?"

"well, I am a previous ninja from the leaf the same village you belong to, but after something happened I left and moved here, and I've been in this forest ever since." He said.

I looked at him. So, he's a previous ninja from the leaf, but I don't recall any ninja by his name. maybe he wasn't a high rank and Danzo found no need for me to know of him. Or maybe somehow, he made all the information on himself disappear. But if that's so why would he so openly tell me this stuff. He sure is a curious person. I wonder why he left. I wonder what he can do. I wonder what's behind his mask.

Soon I was healed. I put my mask on and put my weapons in their rightful places and then jumped away and began my journey back to the leaf. I wonder who that man is. I wonder if I'll ever see him again. I wouldn't mind seeing him again, he seemed nice.