Jiraiya

I bit my nail as I walked around the scene were Hayate Gekko was killed. Someone killed him knowing that wasn't the issue figuring out who killed him is. Our main suspect is that sand ninja considering he was sent to watch them.

"It seems he was killed by some sort of wind ninjutsu." Chei said sitting on my shoulder.

I nodded to her comment it definitely seemed like that.

"Akane you have the best smell out of all of us do you recognise any smell or smell any humans other than Hayate Gekko?" I skied her.

"No ma'ma whoever did this made sure not to leave any tracks that I can pick up." Akane explain.

I nodded then looked at Shouta.

"You have the best vision and hearing Shouta do you here or see anything suspicious around here?" I asked.

"No milady." He said shaking his head.

"Damnit." I growled in frustration.

I heard footsteps behind and quickly turned around to see Yugao Uzuki standing there.

"Have you found out anything?" She asked.

I felt kinda bad for her I knew of her feelings for him but it was not my place to pry into that.

"Only that he was killed by a wind style ninjutsu nothing else unfortunately." I replied looking down.

"I see." She said I could hear the sadness.

"I'm sorry I could not find out more. The people who did this made sure not to leave anything that could lead us to them." I apologise looking up at her.

I told the hokage Of what I found. I was aloud to leave and I was walking around the village. However when I was walking past the bath house and saw Naruto with a white haired man. I walked up behind him with my arms crossed.

"You should put your skills to better use Naruto." I said shaking my head.

Naruto quickly turned around to face me and had a nervous expression.

"It's not what it looks like. Let me explain." He begged.

He then went on to explain how Kakashi couldn't train Naruto because Kakashi was training Sasuke so Naruto was given a new sensei and that sensei was attempting to teach Naruto to walk on water but was nocked out by this white haired man and now Naruto is trying to get the white haired man to train him. I sighed and shook my head. That's when the white haired man turned around and i immediately knew who he was Jiraiya one of the sanin.

"You do realise who this is right?" I asked Naruto pointing to Jiraiya.

"No. Who is he?" Naruto asked.

"I AM THE TOAD MOUNTAIN SAGE!" Jiraiya yelled.

That's when Naruto and Jiraiya got into an argument causing the girls to freak out and leave the bath house. The argument ended by Jiraiya jumping away. Naruto then ran off trying to find him.

I sighed at their antics but simply went to the destination the hokage told me to go. And that was the hyuga compound. The hokage wanted me to help train Neji and maybe Hinata.