He's an idoit

The fight with Sasuke and Haku grew out of hand and soon Sasuke was surrounded by ice mirrors. I Watched the scene wondering if I should go help the idiot or not. Kakashi was trying to go help Sasuke but couldn't. In a second I stood beside Sasuke in the middle of the ice mirrors. He show slight shock and looked at me.

"Hn. I don't want your help." He said.

"Does it look like care what you want" I stated.

I saw slight aggression in his eyes but ignored it. Sasuke accepted the fact that he was getting my help no matter what he wants so he agreed to work together. Haku aperes in a mirror and Sasuke charged at him only for Haku to disappear and reappear behind Sasuke. A lot of sebon were thrown at Sasuke but I got behind him a deflected them with my katana.

"I suggest you focus or you'll die." I spoke dully to him.

"Hn. Whatever." He said.

He went running at Haku again and the same thing happened and again I blocked the sebon.

"Really boy. I can't keep having your back like this. Let's try something else." I said.

"No!" He said.

I looked at him and was about to refuse to have his back but stopped when I saw the determined look in His eyes.

"Fine. But if your way doesn't begin to work soon we go to my way. Deal?" I said looking at him.

"Hn. Fine deal. Just have my back." He said and I nodded.

Sasuke went to run at Haku again but the same thing happened and I once again blocked the sebon. This went on for awhile and Sasuke was slightly out of breath.

"What's your plan?" He asked reluctantly.

I quickly explained the plan and we took our places. Haku came out of a mirror and was about to attack and Sasuke and i took our stances but two weapons came at Haku and chipped his mask. I looked to the direction where the weapons came from and saw Naruto. The idiot revealed himself. Wait our plan was to get one of us out so we could attack from the inside and outside at the same time. But since Naruto is-

"Hey guys I came to help." He said standing next to us.

I raised my hand to my face. The idiot. He is an idiot. I blocked out everything but kept my guard up at the same time. And when I calmed down I saw Naruto do the shadow clone jutsu and try to run out however all his shadows clones were destroyed. I decided to stay out of it and help from the sidelines. Whenever I saw a sebon about to hit a vital sport or a spot that would cause much damage I blocked them with my own sebon.

I wasn't going to let ether of these two genin die. I watched and saw Naruto becoming fatigued. Dozens of sebon went at Naruto and I quickly appeared in front of him and blocked most of the needles however about 10 entered my skin. However I pushed aside the pain. Haku stood in one mirror and our eyes met. For a slip second I allowed the pain I feel to show in my eyes but quickly hid it.