Smiling

My eyes slowly opened and I noticed I was in a white room on a bed. I looked around more to see Kakashi asleep on a  chair next to my bed. I saw his book placed lazily placed it his hands so a picked it up. I began to read it and while reading it I looked at Kakashi multiple times.

"Such a perv." I sighed and closed it after I got to the 3rd page.

It a second the book was out of my hands. I looked to my side to see Kakashi holding it and looking intently at me.

"Is there something you need?" I asked dully.

In a second his arms were wrapped tightly around me.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking at him.

"You had us all worried sick." He said hugging me tighter.

After he said that memories of what happens came to my mind. My eyes slightly widened as worry filled me.

"How are Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura?" I asked trying to conceal my worry.

Why the heck did I have to see those stupid memories now I'm having issues hiding my emotions. But maybe just maybe it's okay just to show a little emotions to others. Right?

"Someone sounds worried." He said with what a guess to be a smirk.

"I'm not worried, it would just be unworthy of someone of my skill to let genin die in my care." I said slightly growling.

"Sure. Their fine. But they've all been worried even Sasuke even thought he tried to hide it." He said with a slight smile.

I rolled my eyes at him then I looked to his book then him. I raised my eyebrow to him and he laughed nervously.

"I didn't know you were into that sort of stuff Kakashi." I teased a small smirk on my face.

"And I didn't know you could show emotions." He stated duly.

"Well then you don't know me very well do you." I huffed.

He laughed and ruffled my hair and I swatted his hand away. The three genin I was teamed with walked into the hospital room. When they saw me awake their eyes widened. In a second I was tackled to my bed by Naruto. I could have easily dodged it but truthfully I didn't want to. Sakura ran up to the side of the bed smile and Sasuke was behind them with almost unnoticeable guilt in his eyes.

"You're awake Tsukino. I was worried you would never wake up again." Naruto exclaimed.

"Yea Tsukino. Never do that again we were worried sick. We though you would die." Sakura said worried.

"Idiotic girl." Sasuke grunted.

I gave them all a genuine smile something I haven't done in ages.

"Thank you, but I perfectly fine. I can look after myself." I spoke gently.

I looked at the three to see their shocked faces. I tilted my head slightly not understanding what was so shocking.

"Wow you're really pretty when you smile." Naruto spoke.

I slightly stiffened not use to people complementing me. Kakashi pushed the three genin out of the door saying I need my rest. He turned to me and smile.

"I'm glad you're opening up." He said.

"Don't get use to it." I spoke with no emotion not coming completely out of my shell.

"I want to get use to it." He mumbled quietly. "The hokage will be visiting you today." He said walking out of the room.

~~~~hokages pov~~~

I smiled to myself viewing the scene from my crystal ball. The girls mask was being chipped away. It's only a matter of time before it is completely gone.