Sanin fight

It's been awhile since I last bumped into Naruto. I have found out he was looking for the new hokage with Jiraiya. I however stopped when I heard the sounds of battle. I moved to where I heard it only to see Naruto and the three sanin and some boy in some fight. Then I saw Tsunade healing Naruto but she was struggling. I made sure my black cloak was covering my face before I jumped down next to Tsunade shocking her.

"Let me help." I said outstretching my hand.

"Why?" She asked unsure.

"I've seen this boy in action and I know he has a bright future ahead of him." I said simply.

Tsunade took my hand using my chakra to help heal Naruto. However I quickly pulled my hand away and stood in front of Tsunade and Naruto as a sword pierced through my stomach. Everyone looked at me shocked and Orochimaru pulled out the sword.

"What do you think you're doing butting into a fight that's none of you concern." Orochimaru growled.

I didn't answer and fell to the ground clutching my stomach. However I stood up again and gaining a slash across my chest also making my black cloak fall off.

"I won't let you touch him!" I growled at Orochimaru.

He went to attack Naruto again but I once again used my body as a shield surprising everyone around me. I grabbed Orochimaru's sword and did a hand sign with one hand then brought my hand to my mouth shooting water out of my mouth sending Orochimaru flying back.

He growled and then Tsunade attacked him and they all began to summon their summonings and I took this as my time to leave. I jumped away watching the fight from the trees and I clutched all my wounds that continued to bleed profusely. The fight was ended by Orochimaru running away so I decided to leave not wanting to get caught.

I soon got a good distance away and completely collapsed to the ground clutching my wounds trying to stop the blood. I took one hand away and put it to the ground summoning my three owls. As soon as they saw me they got worried. They kept asking what they could do to help and I just said stay with me.

I opened my bag and pulled out bandages and wrapped them around my wounds before standing up. I cringed as the pain shot through my body but I pushed it aside knowing I had to keep moving. I used trees to hold me up as I continued to walk unknowing to were I was going or if I would survive with my wounds. However I pushed aside the pain still determined to live so one day hopefully I could see Neji agin and tell him of my feelings. But then again what if he was lying and playing a joke on me when he said what he did. I don't know how to deal with these types of situations. And this is why it's best to stay emotionless and not make relationships with people.