Sneak peak of book two

(A/N please know that some of the sneak peeks may change and what is here is not absolutely going to be in the second book. There will be a picture of the book cover at the end also what is in here is not a sum up of the whole story it is a very small part. The second book will be put up in 12 days from when this was posted. I hope you enjoy.)

in a second Hinata was in my grasp with a katana held to her neck.

"Take one step closer and her head will roll." I said coldly.

~~~~

I felt a blade go through my stomach and I held my hands there as blood spilled through my fingers.

"Neji why." I mumbled as blood spilled from my mouth.

~~~~

I laid against a rock with my katana pierced just bellow my heart. I took sharp breaths as my body shock.

"Yo bitch where the fuck are you?" Hindan yelled.

~~~~

I heard objects breaking through the akatsuki base followed by yelling and my door being slammed open and then slammed closed when Hindan entered. He plopped down beside me but I kept reading but then I was forced to lay down on the bed with Hindan on top of me.

 He plopped down beside me but I kept reading but then I was forced to lay down on the bed with Hindan on top of me