Killing bandits

"Milady I found them." Chie said to me through our minds.

"Location." I replied.

"About a day and a halfs walk from the main gates of the leaf." She said.

"Okay so it'll take me about 4 hours if I go at high speed. Akane, Shouta head to your sister now." I ordered.

"Yes milady."they said.

I began at high speed to the location so fast the human eyes could see it, I had to go so fast due for the fact I was looking for them in the other direction. If I didn't have my three owls then this would have taken a lot longer. I'm grateful for my summonings they've been with me ever since Danzo found me.

I finally made it to the location and I got there in 4 hours. I hid in a tree with my three owls on a branch next to me. I watched them set up camp in a small clearing. The idiots lit a fire, they do realise there in a land that has ninja inhabiting it, ninja could see the smoke or smell it easily.

One of the 7 men walked into the forest and I got behind him and slit his throat. He died without even knowing. Well I was trained by Danzo to be an assassin. I jumped back up into the tree and observed my targets. After awhile they got annoyed at the man I killed before wasn't hurrying up. So two more people went into the forest to find him and in jumped down and stabbed one in the neck with a kunai and pieced the others heart with my katana. 4 left. All of the sudden the person who seemed to be the leader leaped up.

"I know you're there get out here now!" He shouted.

I threw a kunai at one of the men and it pieced through his scull and his body fell limply to the ground. 3 left.

"GET OUT HERE NOW YOU COWARD!" The leader yelled.

He was stressed because he didn't know where I was. The formed a circle leaving a small gap in between them. I appeared in the middle of them and killed two of them. I was about to kill the leader but he blocked my attack. I jumped back and the leader walked towards me. In a split second I was behind him with his blood on my blade.

He fell to the ground almost immediately. I walked around and stabbed all the heart of the bandits to make sure they were dead then began my run back to the leaf. I wasn't going as fast as I could because I was slightly tired from going top speed here, at this pace it'll take me about 5 hours to get back at this pace, so I'll be back around 2 in the morning.