Weird feelings

~~~~Neji's pov~~~~

I took Tsukino to the guest room the walked into the garden to train however I stopped and waited outside the girls room to make sure she was okay. I felt the need to make sure she was safe. My destiny can't be to feel this way about this annoying girl, can it?

For some reason I felt scared and worried when I saw her crying and saw the bruise on her neck. And I felt the need to protect her. This is so annoying but if it's my destiny- I was snapped out of my thoughts when Tsukino walk out of the room reading a book.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"An I not aloud to get fresh air?" She asked with no emotion.

I was kinda liking her showing emotions even if it was manly anger.

"Yea if you want you can come to the garden." I say walking to go train and she followed behind me reading her book.

~~~~Tsukino's pov~~~~

I sat down reading my book as Neji trained I looked up from my book and watched Neji train. He was skilled for a genin that's for sure he just needs to improve his attitude. It seems he has the ability to be nice but is hooked on this thing everything is controlled by destiny or whatever. I mean I understand why that is his dad did die.

I kept watching him and i once again felt that weird feeling in my chest but what was it? I found myself watching his every move and my mind began to drift. It looks like he has soft hair. I wanna play with his hair. He's kinda cute. Wait what the heck! A sighed of annoyance escaped my mouth so I laid down and read my book.

I heard footsteps I looked up from my book to see the head of the clan walking out and than began to help train Neji. I went back to reading my book but looked up when I heard another person to see Hinata carrying some tea and she sat next to me so I sat up. She then passed me some.

"Thank you Hinata." I said and drank the tea.

I quickly finished it and placed the cup down and began to read my book. I spent the rest of the day reading until it was time for dinned. I sat down and ate with the main family and Neji. As I swallow some food it caused a lot of pain so I placed down the chopsticks not wanting to eat anymore.

"May I please be excused I'm Not feeling the best?" I asked and I was excused.

I went to my room a laid on the bed and summoned my three owls because I truthfully just wanted their company. I told them what happen and they all cuddled up to me. I was about to fall asleep until some knocked on my door. I sat up and said the could come in. And Hinata came in holding a shake of some sort.

"Um s-sorry for the I-intrusion b-but I t-though you might s-still be h-hunger so I m-made you a m-meal in a s-shake."'she stuttered.

I gave her a soft smile and she looked shocked.

"Thank you." I said taking the shake and drinking it.

She left and I once again began to fall asleep with my owls curled up with me.