Memories

There I stood in complete darkness. I was afraid shacking. I looked down at myself to see I had small hands. I pushed my question aside and desperately looked around trying to find some light. When I saw light I didn't hesitate but to run towards it. I hated the dark, despite the fact that I've been surrounded by it my whole life. I was forced to be in the darkness and never over came my fear of it. I kept running to the light and I was soon surrounded by a blinding light. I slowed to a walk and continued to walk that was until I heard two familiar voice.

I stopped dead in my tracks and slowly turned around to see two figures of children where the darkness was.

"Tsukino where are you going?" They both asked.

My eyes went wide as I realised who they were.

"You promised you would never give up and continued living for us." They said.

Tears filled my eyes and I ran into the darkness to hug them without hesitation. I tackled them both to the ground and sobbed.

"I missed you two so much." I cried.

We all stood up and I took their hands and they walked with me into the darkness.

"Never give up Tsukino, we're always walking beside you even if you can't see us." They said.

"I will keep going. I promise, Hiroto, Kazumi." I spoke to my two brothers.

My surroundings soon changed and I watched as my younger self as well as Hiroto's younger self walked through the forest. I kicked a rocked on the ground complaining about stupid Danzo. I laughed at my child self. Hiroto just looked at me and shook his head. Oh how I miss my brother he was always so serious but kind at the same time.

I followed the two children but the stopped when the heard the sound of injured birds. They began running to the sound and soon made it to a tree with three baby owls on the ground. Both the children kneeled down and picked up the owls.

"We have to take them back with us." I spoke.

"But I doubt Lord Danzo will allow it." Hiroto spoke.

"Then will train them to help us on missions. If we do that he can't refuse." I said with determination.

Hiroto looked to be in thought before he nodded. A small smile spread across my face as my surroundings changed. That's the first time I met my three owl summonings. Ever since that day the owls and I were inseparable o spent as much time with them as I could. I always summoned them. My surroundings soon morphed into an arena like area with me slightly older then I was before and A slightly older Hiroto. I went pale knowing what this was.

"I'm not killing him and you can't make me." I spoke definitely to Danzo.

Hiroto attacked me again but I deflected him.

"What are you doing they can't make us do this." I spoke to him.

Hiroto came at me again and my reflexes kicked in and I stabbed him through the stomach. Hiroto fell to the ground and I fell in front of him. He looked I at me smiling with blood dripping down his mouth.

"I knew your reflexes would kick in at some point." He mumbled.

My eyes went wide.

"You idiot why." I cried.

"Because I love you. I couldn't kill you but I knew we would both die if one of us didn't die. Promise you'll keep living. And promise you'll never stop showing emotions. Ever if it's just when you're alone please show your emotions." He begged.

"I promise." I said as he went limp.

Tears spilled from my eyes as my surroundings morphed into darkness. That was the day I did the test to become an official root member. I never fully hid my emotions because of that promise. On rare occasions when I was alone I let my emotions show. That idiot.