Planing

I stood in the arena against a tall muscular man. He glared down at me. I pulled out a small dagger as I faced off with the man. I wouldn't kill him but everyone that fort for his master did it willingly meaning he would do this till one if us died. He held a huge hammer and brought it down but I easily dodged it and threw the dagger into his neck making him fall limply to the ground.

I went back to the area fighters stayed and the next person to go out was Kioshi. I watched him carefully wanting to know his strength and I was impressed. He was at least at a chunin level maybe even a jounin level. Kioshi stood in front of a lean man who looked rather weak but Kioshi being a smart guy didn't underestimate his opponent.

When the bell went off to say the battle started the lean man quickly ran at Kioshi an he was pretty fast for someone who seemed to have no proper training. Kioshi dodged his opponent effortlessly. Kioshi held his spear and cut off his opponents head. Truthfully I would be worried if I ever had to fight him.

He came back into the aera I was and placed the spear with the other weapons. Now it was Sen's turn and she was also skilled around the same level as Kioshi. Sen stood in front of a buff woman this girl was ripped.

The bell went off and Sen's opponent went to punch her but Sen did a backflip backwards a pulled out a whip. She cracked the whip at her opponent and it wrapped around her neck. Sen brought the woman closer to her then pulled out a thiefs knife and stabbed her opponent in he skull.

I would also be worried about fighting her as well. After a long day of battles we were made it to our sleeping area which was crap. The three of us sat on a top bunk and had a pice of paper and pen and started making a plan.

"So how many people here don't actually want to fight for Takeshi?" I asked.

"All the people like that died today except for us. He should be getting more unwillingly fighters soon from a slave trade market." Sen explained.

"Where's is this slave trade market?" I asked.

"There's a few groups that are in the slave business in the land of fire but that tend to move around a lot so they don't get caught." Kioshi explained.

"I'll have to inform the hokage of this when I return. Anyway we need to kill Takeshi before he goes to the slave market." I said.

"He'll be leaving in three days." Kioshi said.

"Okay so that gives us three day to kill him." I said

"Yes but we have to be careful of the other fighters because the only ones left other than us want to be here so they'll do anything to stop this plan if they find out." Sen said.

"Which means we just have to eliminate them to." Kioshi said.

"Luckily I'm a train assassin." I said and they both looked at me shocked. "Anyway we need a way to save your sister." I said pointing to Kioshi.

"She's being held captive in the cells where you were. Also when we escaped we have to be fast so there has to be a plan I. Place."  Kioshi said.

"Okay so we first save your sister so she can't be used as leverage against you. I'll send my three owls out to scout this area so when we get her out we can get her to safely then work on killing the others." I said and that both nodded.

I bit my thumb and summoned my three owls.

"Scout the area around here. Look for this girl then figure out he best way to get her to safely when we save her." I explained and Kioshi showed them a picture of his sister.

"Yes milady." They bowed and flew off.

"I promise I'll get you two as well as well as your sister Kioshi out of here. I won't let anyone else go through what I did." I said.

They both jumped off the top bunk and went to sleep and I went to sleep on the bunk I was sitting on. I hope this all goes to plan.