Chapter 1~ Her charms

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED

  When virtue and modesty enlighten her charms, the luster of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the influence of her power it is in vain to resist. *Akhenaton*

" Why are you making this more difficult to me Maa? You already know that you're the only woman I want to love in my life,I won't be marrying anyone. "

Stitching the broken buttons on his shirt,Azfar responded to his mother who was once again talking on a deal which she wanted to finalize, but he was not at all agreed to the terms.

" Beta,till when you'd be looking after me...huh? You have your own life,you're at a perfect age now to get married and start your family,I am an old woman now,I'd be annoying you for sure after some more of these hair turns white. " 

Ms.Sakina was now on the verge of her disappointment. She knew very well that her son had been caring and showering his love upon her since her divorce and she didn't want him to dedicate his whole life in servitude and affection to her only.She wanted him to prove her fairytale story as if being played in a theatre,by marrying a girl whom he deserves and falsifying her image of a couple who can never stay happy,by making her a princess and loving her,unlike what his father did.

" Maa I'm getting late,it's already 8:30 am I should've had left by now.Pls don't take any additional stress because of me,as you know I can't see you sad. "

" What about the sandwiches I've prepared for you? "

Ms.Sakina came out from the kitchen holding the lunch box,as usual as she did since Azfar was young and had no interest in having breakfasts before going to school.And now when he was old enough to manage everything on his own,yet she had her duty of making handmade lunch for him as he was the only child she had from the bittersweet past marriage.He enjoyed that too.

" And Maa,as you asked me to marry... The answer is you already know I don't believe in marriages.They're just crap! It's better staying Bachelor rather than getting married and destroying life of some innocent daughter of a father.Khuda Hafiz! "