Chapter 18~ Revelation

'' The best way to find out if you can trust somebody, is to trust them "

* Ernest Hemingway *

' Beta, come out soon it's getting late. We've to prepare for her rukhsati as well. '

Outside the door, it was Azfar's mom who had broken our conversation in between unintentionally.

* Sigh *

I don't know how and why it's being delayed continuously and I'm not able to tell him what I want him to know.

" Azfar pls listen. I wanted to say that. "

He cut me off by placing his lips on mine and woahh that came sudden.

It was a short one and not that passionate. He held my hands transferring his warmth, and at the same time melting my frozen heart inside by his hot perforating orbs, his other grabbing my waist possessively.

' This means, I trust you completely with whatever you've to say. And now as you're mine, I won't ever let you go away from me no matter how far the reasons take us to be apart but I won't let you. I was dying to tell you how much I'm obsessed about you, but your chastity and purity I saw through your eyes never allowed me so. I'm sorry for hurting you before, but that was the last time I hurted you. That won't ever happen again, and you can place your heart inside my ribs for it's safety. It belongs here, with me. '

He placed his hand near my bossoms and then took it back again to his chest.

" Lekin( But ) Azfar. . . "

' Ssh. You don't need to. '

He hugged me tightly as if afraid to lose on his life, if he let me go of his grip.

' Come let's go. We have to get you ready for the rukhsati as well, and then of course the night has to approach and... '

I placed my palms on his lips as his words were electrifying my every bit, I was feeling unease.

I was shy. Maybe.

' I understand. Come Bellarina. '

' But about the night, it has to come at it's time. So you can't do anything to prolong it babes. '

He stuck out his tongue at me and then made an evil smiling face. Weird. He looks weird with no horns, but that evil emoji.

He gently removed my hand from his mouth and then snaking his arms around my waist he yanked me towards him.

" Az.. Azfar.. We can't go out like this. You'll make fun of us. I hate being on camera, there might be papparazi and... "

He cut me off again, how does he do that so easily. But if he has already made the mind about being playful, then ohh well. Meet me, I'm the coach. I grinned at myself mentally.

' So what? I'm not afraid of the news and all. I'm very much famous among them so you must get used to of this, never I'm letting you leave my side. Allah has created you from a part of my rib so you must stay closer to my ribs, orelse they'll get broken and the heart and the lungs and all the vital organs will sprout out '