Chapter 20~ More Revelation

I was waiting for her at one foot, doing all the random things to stop that ridiculous desire to see her which was howling like a mad wolf inside me.

I had rechecked the arrangements and everything, my surprise was perfect until now. I hope everything goes fine.

My phone began vibrating in my pocket, hoping it to be Zahra, I picked up the call unhesitatingly.

" Assalam.o.Alaikum Zahra! Where are you Bella... "

" Walaikum assalam, beta.. Zahra... She.. She.. "

" Maa, I'm coming. Pls take care of yourself. She will be fine. "

" No.. It's not that actually, she is not her room ".

I cut the call and soon drove to her home.

I found maa pacing back and forth in the corridor upstairs outside her room, I asked her not to worry and I'll make everything fine.

I turned on the lights in the room which were off, and searched my eyes at once over the room and then I saw her reflection hugging herself, sitting beside the cupboard.

" Why are you hiding here, what happened Bellarina? "

I bent down to her level, folding my knees in a way that I was nearer to her.

" Azfar... Pls take me from here. He'll destroy us... He'll kill my twins... I... I feel so helpless... "

She sobbed holding my hands and taking them near to her face. Her state was disheveled, it seemed as if...

Her disheveled state was telling me some other story. Did that beast touch my princess?

" Did he ... Do something to you? There are so many creases at your dress? "

She looked at my eyes bursting into tears, that meant it was confirmation of my doubt. I won't spare him, I swear I won't!

" who is he? "

" Farhaan. Farhaan Siddique Khan. My ex husband. "

I wrapped her in my arms, stroking her hair and caressing her back to calm her.

" You don't need to cry. Sssh.. It's okay.. If you want to wait, we can wait for a day or two. Rukhsati can be done later on. As now you're married to me, you're my responsibility. It's my duty to protect you from every bad happenings. Pls don't cry, will you look at me for once? "

I held her chin up and wiped her tears with the pad of my thumb and hugged her again, holding tightly closer to my chest.

My eyes went towards the frame hanging at her wall, Farhaan Siddique Khan. That means he is my brother... But how? Why didn't maa tell me about my twin ever?

I had to confront maa now, I can't see my wife in such a condition where she fears life more than anyone fears death.

She signalled me to give me my phone, and I did as she said so. She typed a note on my notepad, it said that he had hacked her phone and so her every move was recorded. Her phone was far away from us when she whispered about farhaan to me, so it was okay. But she wanted me to be cautious as she was kept an eye on.

" He wants your mansion. He says you're a cheat. You betrayed him. What're you hiding from me Azfar? "

She again typed a message and showed the screen to me.