Chapter 7~ Abduction

EDITED

"My heart is so small

it's almost invisible.How can You place such big sorrows in it?"Look," He answered,"your eyes are even smaller,yet they behold the world."  

* Jelaluddin Mevlana Rumi *

I meticulously scooped her in my arms and carried her downstairs, placing her on the sofa that was opposite to the reception counter.

Meanwhile the electricity was off, I called the guards to open the gates quickly as I had this chance only to do what I had thought.

As they opened the gates, I asked one of them to fetch me a glass of water and another to check inside the power shutdown. This was only to distract them so that they get distracted that I'm taking Zahra with me.Probably I guess they didn't even know that she was here.

It was my luck that she was still unconscious, and so I put up the mask in case if she wakes up and finds out all this... I never wanted her to figure me out!

She was aesthetic to my sight! I'm sure Azfar didn't fell for her just like that. Her beauteous features were enhanced and lit under this dark sky her face shining and the moon which seemed to be a stainless reflection of hers. Truly!

I drove away from the company as fast as I could and took her to the stable,that was abandoned by it's owners a long time ago.

The ground was covered with piles of hay where I rested her upon,and to tie her hands I had brought the rope.

Using the handkerchief, I tied her mouth too so that she doesn't make any noise when getting back her consciousness.

You can call me a sadist if you want, but this is the only thing which will calm the agony of the feud going between me and Azfar. But he was umaware.

Oh well, I don't mean to hurt you Bellarina... But this is what Azfar needs to see!

Dialling his number using another sim, I turned on the video call and spoke with him in a very harsh tone.

" Azfar, Azfar... You poor guy. You just left her in your cabin to let her bleed? And you claim that you love her? "

' Who the hell are you speaking, don't try to mess with my anger... And what have you done to Bella... Zahra ! '

" Calm down Azfar, you should not burn yourself to ash. I haven't done anything to her but I will trace my finger upon her beautiful skin in front of you only,that's why have I called you "

' You are sinning stranger. Mistakes can be forgiven,but sins cannot be wiped so easily. Do you think I'll allow you to utter complete rubbish threats to me and I will sit hand on hand,doing nothing ?  Hahahaha '