Chapter 23~ Troubled love

" Immature love says : I love you because I need you,
Mature love says : I need you because I love you "

* Erich Fromm *

" What's wrong Azfar, why aren't you believing me? "

I was constantly begging for him to trust me, that the photographs which were mailed at his address were not what they appeared to be.

They were clicked in my room when Farhan was roaming his hands over my body, so that was his plan. He wanted to destroy my life by making him go against me. To doubt my character?

" See Azfar, you have heard that hadeeth right in which Holy Prophet (pbuh) has said that the evil places his throne over the sea, and when his workers inform him that they've done this or that wrong he does not praise them. But when any of his army person, claims to have ignited separation seeds in the love of spouses, He pats his back and says you're one wonderful worker, you've done a great job. I'm happy with you! "

Our love was not blooming but it was facing the harshness of every climatic changes, with every passing day my love for him was growing deeper while the shaitan played his role persistently to make Azfar against me, and he was doing it through farhan.

Why farhan? Why did you do this to me? What did I ever do to deserve this masked appearance of yours? Why?

Azfar was on his phone and was typing something pretending that he wasn't hearing me, I was getting morbid by his attitude.

I recieved a text on my cell that displayed his name which said,

' Trust me Bellarina I never will doubt you. This is my plan against him. I want him to know that his cheap tricks are working so that I get to play my dice. I love you. '

He looked into my eyes, affection forming deep intense emotions visible through his dark orbs, embracing me in a heartwarming engulfment.

I traced my lips into a weak smile, holding firmly to his hand which he had held. He was a good husband, he loved me Alhamdulillah. I was lucky to have him. This proved me once again that whatever Allah plans is always best. He didn't work out my previous marriage as Farhan was not the one deserving me, it was Azfar.

" So what're you exactly going to do? "

I asked in a whisper, my cell was still hacked and I was in no position to change it because he'll get the clue that something is wrong and he'll waste no time in making our life hell.

' Leave your phone in your cupboard, get ready I'm going to tell you everything on our way. '

" Oh. "

I hadn't realised that my messages were also hacked obviously as my phone was and that meant he was informed about everything.

I took a notepad from the drawer of my side table, and then quickly penned down my fear.