Chapter 15~ Bitter past

EDITED

" The broken will always be able to love harder than most.
Once you've been in the dark, you learn to appreciate everything that shines. "

* Unknown *

" Marry me! "

Next morning, I woke up to his melodious voice again and this time he was proposing me for the fifth time and I still was planning to say a no. How in his right mind can he think that I'll marry him, when my baba's murderer is roaming free?

I shifted in my bed, pretending that I haven't heard anything but it was of no use. On my side there was a slight ruffling of the duvet I was hidden in, and soon his arms engulfed me to his self.

' Woaahhh.. What are you doing Azfar!!! Get out of here! How do you get inside my house everytime without even informing me and in a thief like sneaking? '

I sat up on the bed holding the duvet upto my chin, wanting to cover my barely exposed body. Yes. I like to sleep only in my baba's vest. It gives me a feeling that he's there for me, hugging me, protecting me from the evils of the world. It might sound unusual and extremely weird but I am used to this. People borrow their father's shirts or their mother's gowns but I did this.

" Well princess, how do you know it's me? "

He nuzzled his head around my neck, thankfully my hair were messy so he couldn't have an easy access, breaking me off my thoughts.

' Why are you doing unimaginable things to me Azfar? We're not married! Plus I won't be marrying you unless you bring the one responsible to his perish. '

I got up covering still in the duvet.

He looked up to me with strange looks, as if he is eyeing a carnival stuffed with rides and toys for a 5 year old!

' Kya hay? Aese kiun dekh rhe ho? '

( Why are you looking at me like this? )

" Sochta hoon ke woh kitne masoom thay, kya se kya hogye dekhte dekhte "

( I ponder upon their innocence, how did it disappear in a blink of an eye )

He marched towards me like a predator towards his prey and then yanked myself top on him, falling backwards on the bed.

' Az... Aazfar... Leave me '

I pleaded, without looking in his eyes. I was getting nervous. His touch, his intoxicating odor was betraying my heart and fighting with my mind to let me over.

'' Don't whisper my name with this sexiness in your voice sweety pie , I'd love to unveil it "

He directed his eyes more like fixing them on my now somewhat visible cleavage. Sh*t.

My cheeks might have turned the colour of blood, I was hell of embarassed!

' Azfar, okay fine. I'm marrying you. But this all is haram, don't near me. How many times I should repeat it for you that WE. ARE. NAMEHRAM. '