Chapter 17~ The Nikkah

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.

VIA ~ BrainyQuote

'' I've nothing to hide from you Azfar. Trust me. And now let me get ready for your.. I mean our marriage "

I faked a smile with dangling the slippers he had given in front of his eyes and then turned behind as I couldn't face him more. I swear if I stood eying him directly in his eyes a single more minute, I'd break, and that would be the worst thing happening right now. I'll tell him everything once our marriage is vowed.

" If you say so, then I trust you more than I trust on my life. "

His voice dripping with pure affection, sent me shivers down my spine. Why am I feeling low? Should I tell him now? But what if he ...

No I can't, I will tell him after the marriage. In sha Allah. And I'm sure Allah will help me!

But I decided something else, I can't marry him with keeping him in darkness...

" Listen Azfar, I've something to confess... Before we get married you must know that... "

My monotonous speech was cut off by a vase breaking from the room, he was hidden in. I know he won't let me tell the truth, because if I did... I would never meet my twins again.

Flashback:

Driving back from college, I was exhausted by the strenuous amount of works piled up which I had to complete before the semesters began.

After completing my course in Interior designing, I started working as a teacher in this college from where I graduated.

" Assalam.o.Alaikum Farhaan! "

I threw myself on the sofa, tired.

He soon appeared holding my twins on both sides of his waist, and made one of them sit down on the sofa beside me. And then again came back smiling wider with a glass in his hands. I was blessed to have him in my life.

" Walaikum Assalam soniye, how are you mrs. farhan siddiqui? "

Gulping down the water my throat, I pecked his lips raising my feet an inch or so to match his height. *Sigh* I was shorter. I meant cuter.

" Why do you work so tirelessly yaar, I can do it you know. I can manage the kids plus go to the office,manage my jobs as well. You just have to cook amazing dishes for me and then when I arrive back serve me with your delicate hands and then we both can feed our kids together, and put them to sleep together, so that they sleep peacefully and we can have our time peacefully together "

He was teasing me by stressing on the term ' peacefully ' .

Present:

" Where lost Bellarina? Go and get ready , I'm waiting for you. "

Azfar waved his hand in front of me and I was brought back to the present thankfully. A tear left the corner of my eye and spilled down my cheek.

'' Hmm.. Yeah.. Sorry.. I zoned out.. Yes just give me 15 minutes... I'll be ready right away... "

But he nodded his head left to right indicating a no, at which I wriggled my eyebrow and asked what did he want.