Chapter 29~ Harshness of life

EDITED

" Detachment is not that you should own nothing. But it is that, nothing should own you. "

* Ali Ibn Talib *

" Choose between any one of them, your husband or your kids. You can never have the peace in your life after destroying my home. "

He shook my arms frantically and made me sit straight, my back hurting couched in a same position since I fainted, straight as an iron rod or even worse.

' I was not the homewrecker, you were the one who brought misunderstandings in between us and then your so called love vanished in thin air when you already had affair outside. '

I retorted in anger and resentment. I cannot choose between heart and heartbeat, both are synchronous to keep you alive.Pain radiating deeply from my spine, shaking my entity to fight against the demon standing right before me.

" So be ready to sacrifice everything. Your silence to my question,answers my condition so.. Guys, let's throw him in a garbage pile. And about kids, you know what to do right. "

He ordered two of the people standing at a distance from us, hands folded on their broad chests and heads bent as obedient servants.

Our argumentation was interrupted on a second hand interference by some lady, whom I took to be his second love or probably the one he left me for.

She had slim, tall legs that displayed her beauty and she had pressed her lips to a tobacco, held between her silk fingers. So, he fell for her beauty which I had not.I mean, I was not that mesmerizing as her. She had the perfect pink and pouty lips, the correct eye color which blended splendidly to her creamy skin tone.Her short skirt just reached below her thighs, and the off shoulder shimmery top with golden shiny beads added to the glamour she carried. But I hated show off of beauty to any other person other than your husband, it made you vulnerable, exposed. Besides, this was not something Islam approved us of.

Finding them lost in each other's eyes, I took it as an opportunity by chance and quickly took a step and made her fall face forward, by gliding my leg in between hers and pulling on her leg bone which made her disbalance.

'' You b***h. Farhaan, how is she still alive? You told me you would kill her!! ''

The tempo between them was soon broken followed by a harsh blow of abuse and verbal harassment tossed at my side.Farhan was not the same as he was before.