Chapter 3~ A movie scene

∆ Edited ∆

" Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. "

*Albert Einstein*

Standing up from beside her,I turned off the table lamp and getting few inches closer to her whispered in her ears ,

" I never act dishonest to the things I count as mine , Bellarina "

I'm sure she got stiffened upon my breathes cuddling her from my words.

" Would you like me to know your name,your highness ? "

Holding her chin I made her eyes crash with mine shamelessly,with her rapturous orbs twinkling under the Moon's shadow... The only light that was entering the room. I so badly wanted her,but I knew I cannot be aggressive firstly and then a cheat to my own personality.

' I HATE YOU LIKE A SINNER HATES PUNISHMENT! I'M GETTING OUTTA HERE AND GONNA TELL THE POLICE ABOUT THIS ALL STUFF YOU DID TO ME,AND MAKE SURE YOU END UP WHERE YOU DESERVE TO BE '

" oh-uh that's not so like you Bellarina,umm..well,If you're going to put me somewhere I deserve then this is where I deserve to be "

Saying this,my demons had their soul awakened and I came closest to her and grabbed her wrist to make her stand.She was not ready for such an action from me,more like not expecting evil to cause any mischief.Her hands grabbed my torso for support,and I caught her from her waist.Lowering my head to hers,I was about to kiss those tempting lips but something stopped me to...

I left her arm and she managed slightly to get back her balanced posture and with hushed sobs,she tied her hijab wearing the abaya and left away.

Before she could leave,I asked her whether I can drop her or no.Well,who can expect a devil to be an angel..right??

Sighing, I went after her until I could but she had already left.

Her words echoed in my head 'You're a Beast! ' and I felt like cutting away my flesh,I didn't want to see her hating me... When I don't even know who she is... Will I ever get a chance to erase my regret?...

Zahra's POV :

I fastened my steps quickly away from that monster's cage where I had landed after being kidnapped.

I asked Bhai to come and pick me up from this place as it was really late.

I had seeked shelter in a nearby park,and saw a shadow moving behind me. I was frightened. I was really a night freak,and then Bhai had not been upto here and it was past midnight.

Seeing the shadow again,I couldn't resist so turned my back to see towards who was continuously spying at me.

It was him.

This was more than enough,I was afraid of him but I didn't wanted him to figure it out!! I shouted for help at the top of my lungs but my vocals had been suppressed by his warm masculine hand pressing on my lips.